29

Jieun gets awake because of the weird presence, she feel like someone is watching them but it's too late when she open her eyes the person is already not there. She stand up and wear her slippers and go outside, she saw the doctor dragging someone in the fire exit.

"Lisa??" She mumbled while looking at the person's back. She run and follow it "I can't be wrong... i know it's lisa" She said while climbing down.

When she arrived at the ground floor the two are already not there.

"Who is the other person...." She mumbled and keep remembering the familiar figure.

"Unnie" Jieun look at the person behind her.

"Jisooya why are you here?" She asked.

"I can't sleep so i decided to go back here... why are you here? did something happened?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

"Anni... i think i saw someone but i didn't catch them here" Jisoo.

"Maybe your just still sleepy unnie. let's go back or you can go home now and bring mom with you i will take care of dad" Jisoo said and pull jieun to the elevator. "Your sweating, did you use stairs?"

"Yeah..." Jieun still thinking about lisa. Jisoo sighed.

"Unnie your just hallucinating, you need to rest " Jieun just nodded.

"maybe your right" She said. "Why are you herr? your not going to the daejong?"

"I will leave it to the team....for now" Jisoo said.

Jisoo don't know why but she feel lighten when she arrived to the hospital last night. She feel like a big stone remove on her shoulder, and the reason why she can't sleep because she's thinking something. someone send a documents to her, the email is already can't trace even D.O.

In the mansion....

7:00 am Irene woke up and saw lucas and areum are still sleeping beside her while hugging her, she smile while a tear escape to her right eye. She hope lisa is there too. She really misses her. Today is her 5th month, and next week they will know the gender of her baby. She's praying that lisa is there on that day.

"Hhhmmm mommy" Lucas mumbled when he feels movement.

"Yes love... good morning" Irene wipe her tears and greet lucas.

"Your crying again...." Lucas sit up and look at his mom.

"Anni... i just miss your dad" She said and smile, lucas kiss her eyes and cupped her face.

"I miss you too" Lucas copied lisa's voice makes irene too chuckled.

"I love youuu..." She said.

"I love you so much more bae joo hyun" Lucas again copied lisa's voice, irene hug him and kiss his cheeks.

"Thank you love.... it helps a lot"

"I told you mom that i will going to make you smile while dad is not here" Lucas said while embracing irene.

"I know and thank you..."

"Hug me too..." Areum sit up and pout to her mom.

"Opps did we wake up?... hahaha come here" Irene open her other arms. Areum engulfed to her while caressing her mommy's babybump. "I love you two so much"

"We love you too mum" The two said.

    After they wash up, they go downstairs. It's Saturday so there's no school, they saw jennie and Rosè busy in the kitchen. Irene and the two greet them, irene saw celine in the crib. So, she carry her and bring her to the dining table.