26

"What?!! so you have a plan to keep this from them? Are you out of your mind?!" Suzy stand up which causes the chair to fall to the ground. Even Jae and luis were startled in their seat.

"Hey hey... listen to me first, i need to do this just for 3 weeks or a month and after that, i will tell show myself to them."

"But why?! you know that unnie is.... i'm sorry little... unnie is so fucking worried to you and your whole family" Suzy looks at luis and look back at lisa. "Just tell to your one sister or to unnie... give them assurance, let them know that you okay" Suzy said.

"I will do this for them for the safety of everyone. Bogum is not only my enemy here, i have a lot of enemies." Lisa said. "i need to end this.... that why your here because i need your help." Lisa said.

Suzy sign, even she can't understand lisa.

"Fine fine what is it?" Suzy pull the chair and sit there again.

"When the doctor discharged me i need you to get me a small house." Suzy nodded.

"Okay, i got that.."

"I'm not yet finished, i need money and a phone. I need a car, the one that doesn't attract attention... and lastly, you will stay beside irene" Lisa said.

"Yahh hey! how can i stay beside her, she's pregnant not paralyzed for god sake!" Suzy said. "She will get suspicious if her real doctor will assign me to be her doctor in instant"

"Yeah yeah you have a point....."

"I don't have enough money here to get you the things you need...." Lisa look at her. "I'm not like you, i'm just a doctor and i have a daughter who needs to be feed and pay for her school. We need to call one of you friend that will surely keep her mouth shout" Lisa sigh and nodded.

"I don't have a choice.... But give me a 100 million for now"

"What the heck lalisa! what will you do to that amount?" Lisa glance to Jae and luis.

Suzy get it and nodded.

"Okay, give me a minute i' will withdraw and will be back after" Suzy said and stand up. "Hey, mister if it's okay if you stay here for a bit longer? I will just get something" Suzy said.

"Oh yeah sure... take your time, we'll guard her for you" Jae said.

"Thanks... oh do you need anything?"

"Anni.. we're already full" Jae scratch his head.

"okay.. i'll go now i'll be back soon" Jae nodded.

"Take care noona" Luis said, suzy mess his hair and smile at him.

"Thanks... oppa i'll go now.. oh do you need phone? you can use my phone until is get you one..."

"Yup, can I?" Suzy tossed her phone to her and leave the room.

"She's so cool noona and beautiful also" Luis said and sit in the bed.

"Hahaha if you saw my wife you will see the real meaning of beauty" Lisa said, they both chuckled.

"You two are crazy" Jae said while fixing the table and get the other tab and pull the table for patients. "You need to eat also lisa so you can gain back your energy"Lisa smile and get the spoon and fork.

"thankyou.... hyung" Jae look at her weirdly.

"I'm intersex... i prepare my self to be more manly so, suzy call me oppa and my children call me daddy... So i will call you hyung since your older than me" Lisa said. Jae nodded and smile at her.