5

Manoban mansion is on chaos right now, they all complete. jieun and mino with their 5 years old baby girl Jien, jisoo and Rosè with their 2 years old baby boy manse, Jennie and seulgi, and lisa and irene ofcourse with areum and lucas.

Their friends is also present, wendy and joy with 3 year old Simon, byul and solar their 5 years old baby Starlett. Yeri and dahyun is also there. Mr. And Mrs. Manoban also treat them as a family, thats why if they have a gathering they will also invated them.

As of now the girls are busy in the kitchen while the gays is in the garden outside chilling and the kids is at the back yard. Lucas and areum playing with them.

"Ari let's have a race" Lucas call areum's attention who's playing with jien and Scarlett.

"What race?" Areum asked.

"Toddlers racing" Lucas nad wink. Ari smile and nodded

"Sound fun" Areum and clap her hands. "So what's up?" She asked.

"Okay, since manse and simon, Scarlett and jien have the same age. let pick per two, i'll let you pick first." lucas said.

"okay, i'll get Scarlett and simon" Areum and get the two.

"then Jien and manse is mine, come here to big brother" Lucas and get the two, the four children just looking at them confused. "So here, areum put this two chair their" HIs sister follow it and go back. "The first team who will go back here first will win the bet." Lucas said. Areum nodded she even jump and clapp her hands. The toddlers also jump and clapp their hands, they copy areum's. Lucas laughed.

"You will buy me something when you got home from the field trip" Areum said.

"Sure, if we win you will post our wacky picture" Lucas said, Areum hate that, posting a ugly face in the social media. But she don't have a choice.

"Fine... i'll make sure that we will win this race" Areum and face her team. Lucas also do the same.

Lisa and her squad having a good time im the garden, they laughing because wendy telling some funny story.

"Wait wait sssshhh quiet first......"Moment of silent, they heard screaming, laughing and cheering. "Do you heard that?" Byul asked.

"What the...." They said and follow the noise, their feet bring them in the backyard. They're suprise how their kids in chaos.

"Oh jisoos what are they doing?" Wendy asked and cover her mouth.

"What's that noise?" Jennie and push the gays so they can see it.

"holy god...." Rosè said,

"What is..... what is going on?" Irene, solar and yeri is also there also confused.

"Goooo simon!! Come to noonaaaa!" Are sceaming loud and keeps getting simon's attention.

"Manseee! hyung is hereee comee i have chikin here" Lucas also getting his attention. Manse and simon is the last pair, scarlet and jien already done and Scarlett won. Now the two is having a hard time to get their attention. This is the scene their parents saw.

"Simon...come here, if not i'm going to punch wannie in her face!" Areum said. In the side Wendy cover her face.

"omyghad unnie, lisaa your kid is so mean"Wendy said. they laughed but the girls nagg them to stop.

"Manse, i'll banned aunt chichi in all chicken factory. if we lose, come here!"Lusccas said. The two stop in the middle and look at them clueless.