11

"Hey, remind me why we are here again?" Wendy said while looking around.

Jisoo smack her head.

"This is your idea pabo!. Just stick to the plan and we will go home on time" Jisoo said looking around.

Seulgi is clinging to lisa like a scared kid. They look like a scammer if you just imagine them,  Wearing hoodies, cap and mask. The seller and other customers already looking at them and wondering who they are.

"Oh look it's pork's head" Byul pointing the stall. They walk towards there and examined the whole head.

"Is this illegal?" Seulgi asked.

"It's legal slug, com'on how can we eat pork if this is illegal" Lisa and remove her hands from her. They just looking at the head, Jisoo about to hold the ears but the owner Slam his knife in the head makes them startled.

"No touching kids" He said.

They stunned and look at him horror.

"Omyghad did you just chop his head?!" Wendy gasped.

"He's already dead so he's not hurt don't worry" The seller said plainly.

"Why did you do that!" Wendy reply back, her four friends starled, Byull immediately hold her.

"Wanda don't make any scene here, for god sake" Byul whispers to her.

"But he jus--...."

"Are you dumb? he's already dead com'on leave it" Jisoo said.

"Are you going to buy or not? because i have a lot customers at your back" The man said and pointed there back. The five crack heads look at their back and saw people, they bow their head and apologize.

"Miahne" They said and face the man.

"We will buy this all, Just give us 5kl for barbeque and the other give it to them" Lisa said. The man stunned to her.

"Are you serous?" He asked.

"She is, we're not joking around mister" Seulgi said.

The man nooded and immediately do his work. After they received all, lisa pay him and his hard work. The owner thank her and her friend, and tell how he need the money for his daughter's bill in the hospital. When they heard it, Moonbyul and jisoo also give him additional money and leave him there teary eyed.

"So next stop?" byul asked.

"I want crabs and shrimp" Seulgi said.

"Oh there i saw a stall" Lisa saod pointed the direction. They go all the other stall, they need to pass in the stall of fishes before they go to their destination.

The ajussi is busy talking to his customers because the fish are alive and active, they keep jumping in and out from the water. Jisoo is busy looking for the chicken stall when something land on her hand.

"WAAAAAHHHHH!!" jisoo scream and throw the big fish. It landed to seulgi makes the latter startled and also throw the fish.

"Omyghad!! it's so huge!" Lisa and giving it to byul.

"Nononono don't you dare" Byul and shove wendy to her. Wendy get it from lisa's hand and throw it back to the cage.

"Three points!" Wendy and blow her hand like a gun.

People around them notice and took them a picture and a record. They keep laughing how in chaos this five famous people.

"I'm sorry about that" The other said and handed them a clothe to dry their hands.