12

They are busy in the backyard. The adults who's busy cooking and talking, mino and dahyun volunteer to grill the pork. Lisa and jisoo is busy in chicken, jisoo didn't leave lisa until lisa help her. The other don't want to help her makes her pout and whine infront of lisa. Seulgi and wendy decided to cook ramen for them. Jennie and yeri request it. The rest is just sitting and talking and kids well minding their own world petting the big fish that their fathers bought. Mino put it in the big transparent container and let the kids play with it.

"This is so many unnie, you think we will eat this all?" Lisa while looking the fried chicken. Jisoo still not done for frying another batch.

"Ofcourse we will! you guys have me don't worry" Jisoo pointing herself. Seulgi and wendy just chuckled, they inside the kitchen using the stove.

"We should ready the ambulance or the bathroom lis for jisoo" Wendy said and chuckled.

"Yeah i think later those chicken will have aparty in her stomach" Seulg and high five wendy.

"Yah yah! don't eat chicken later you keep annoying them" Jisoo and get a piece and take a bite.

"Hey hey hey!! you guys are too busy" Moonbyul who's holding a soju.

"It's too early for that byul" Lisa said.

"And so?? com'on it's party at all, mino and dahyun already have a shot outside" Moonbyul and give jisoo the shot glass and pour it a soju.

"Lisa being a kill joy again" Seulgi.

"Yeahh the kids will hug and cling to us later." Lisa and get a choco milk.

"Yah yah yah, your just afraid to unnie" Wendy said.

"Speaking! lisa, irene unnie looking for you" Moonbyul. Lisa removed her apron and about to leave. "Hephephep.... you need to shot first" lisa just get the glas and drunk it before she left.

"Hey jisoo" Seulgi call her attention.

"Do you know what lisa said earlier?" Jisoo frown.

"what she said?" byul nagg her.

"before bogum left..."

"oh... i don't know too... but i'm sure this is not easy" Jisoo look at them one by one. "We know lisa, she's different when it comes to her family."

"I'll starting to pray for bogum's soul" Wendy.

"He deserve that, after what he did" Seulgi.

"I don't want to be ghosted by him" Wendy said.

"Let's just hope that lisa will not do anything that will harm her self too" Jisoo and sigh.

"Should we talk her about this?" Moonbyul asked and look at jisoo.

"She already had made her mind, we can't do anything aside to watch and we'll see what we can do for her" Jisoo said and look at her chicken and stare it.

'I know you can't do anything my dear chicken, but please guide my sister' Jisoo and take a bite.

the three look at each other and shrugged it off.

"Hon do you need anything?" Lisa and kiss her head, irene still bothered to what lisa said earlier but she just set it a side, she don't want to stress her self for her baby.

"Yeahh.... i want to smell you" Irene and hug her waist. Lisa chuckled and get a sit beside irene.

"Then you can smell me now, though i smelll chicken" Lisa, the girls chuckled. Irene pull her closer and sniff her neck.