34

"Wait!" Lisa removes byul's hands.

"What the heck Lisa! We need you, we all need you. You need to go back there!" Byul is already frustrated about how to convince Lisa to go back home.

"Go back there." Lisa and turn around and was about to live when byul pull her and punch her face.

"I can't understand you, Lisa wake up your family needs you!! Your pregnant wife is missing!!" Lisa push her.

"I said go back there!!! Byul, listen to me just this one. Trust me I'll bring back irene safe and sound. Now, I need you to stay beside my kids. Don't leave them alone" byul look at her and shook her head. she's disappointed to lisa and to herself.

She turn around and get into her car and started to drive. Lisa understands her very well and she can't blame for being like this. After byul left she gets her phone and dial the number.

"Let's start the real game". Lisa smirked and end the call.

"Byul where did you go??? Where looking for since earlier" wendy said. They are now in the conference room in the underground.

"End this." Byul said and look at jisoo.

They all look at her, seulgi is also there.

"What?" Jisoo asks again.

"I said end this" byul said Seulgi stand up.

"Are you out of your mind?" Seulgi.

"What do you mean to stop this plan?" Jisoo frowning looking at her.

"Trust me, stop this. if you continue this it might create a mess that will put irene in danger." she said and leave the conference room. Jisoo, seulgi and wendy look at each other.

"What the fuck?" Wendy said.

Irene woke up feeling stranges to the surrounding. She sit up and scan the area, she gasp when she realized that this is not her room.

"Your awake now babe" the door open and a man holding a tray walk inside.

"Why I am here? Where i am?" Irene was about to stand up when she felt something on her wrist.

"Oppss... Babe don't move, our baby might get hurt I don't want that to happen" he said and put down the tray on the bedside table.

"What are you saying? Bogum let me go." Irene tried to remove the chain.

"Babe, I wait for so long just to be with you here in our dream house. Now, it's time for me to get what's really mine. Your mine now irene, mine alone" Bogum caresses her face and chuckles but irene yanks his hand and pushes him.

"You're crazy! I never been yours Bogum, let me go!!" Irene hysterically said and give bogum sharps stares.

"Your mine Irene since we are still a kid. Remember, when our parents talk about our wedding arrangement. The manoban don't have a son to marry you. We both know this irene but because of the disgusting creature the agreement got terminated, your family just cut the contract!" Bogum glares at her, his expression gives irene a shiver in her body but his words didn't escape to her ears.

"Lisa is much better than you!! You fucking bastard. You're more than disgusting than her!" She said.

'Lisa please help me..... I need you' irene said to herself.

"What did you say?!" Bogum hold her face. "I'm much more better than her irene. i pity you for marrying a disgusting shit! You will stay here with me forever!" Irene become more mad. She spit straight to his face makes bogum to move backward.