42

"Where is she?" lisa asked after she calm down.

Jieun tell everything to her even the accident about their baby. Lisa cried after knowing the news, Jieun just comfort her. She also tell lisa about Irene's condition, because as per Suzy's co worker a psychiatrist. Irene already have it before the incident happened Lisa just cry and blaming her self to what happened to her and to her baby.

"She's locking her self in your house. As per yeri, she barely eat and leave the room. She always gets mad, hearing her crying inside the room."

"Does she know that i'm awake now?" Lisa asked.

"I tried calling her but her phone is off"

"I want to go home..." Lisa mumbled.

"Lisa you know that you can't, you just woke up and you barely gain your strength. I will asked jisoo to pick her up" jieun said.

"Don't... Tomorrow, i will go home, ask the doctor. Don't tell her that i'm already awake" lisa said, jieun sighed.

"Fine, i'll talk the doctor later." Jieun call them, jennie prepare a foods for her and feed her while lucas and areum keep talking their dad and tell her everything what she missed. Lisa's parents also arrived and get emotional seeing lisa, the bae also there and pay her a visit. Siwon want to talk lisa but he stop his self and let lisa rest first.

After that day, the others bid their goodbye to lisa and said thay will just visit her in their house. Of course lisa told them her plan, at first jisoo disagree with it but when lisa please her, she give up and just support her. Jennie stay there and let seulgi go home to look for celine. Lucas and areum go home with yeri, lisa already told them that don't tell it to their mom, even lucas don't want it he just agree.

When the three arrive in the house, they saw Irene standing on the balcony in  their room. They saw irene look at them but didn't greet them, nor ask them she just standing there. Yeri sigh and assist the two to go up and change. While her she enter to the kitchen and prepare the food that they bring for irene.

After putting it on the tray she carry it and bring to Irene's room. She knock but didn't heard any response. She don't have any choice but to open it using the key. She put the tray on the table in balcony.

"It's dinner time, you need to eat now unnie and drink your med" yeri and put the her medicine beside. "Joohyun unnie"

"I will eat if i'm hungry" irene response.

"Are you still going to be like this?? Aren't you tired locking your self here? Did you know that everyone is worried to you... You didn't even dare to check your own child or even your husband who's laying down on the hospital" Yeri can't help not to speak, she's already tired seeing her unnie mess like this. "Think also the people around you.... I'm sorry to say this but stop being selfish" Yeri and leave the room.

Tears started to flow again, irene sigh deeply and look up. She heard everything but why heart and mind can't accept all of it. She keep telling herself to be okay that everything will be okay but it always end up like this.

"I'm tired...." She mumbled while looking at the stars. "Lisa....i need you"

         Lisa woke up around 7, Jieun already settled everything. Jennie saw her getting up, she set aside the bag that she's fixing and help lisa.

"Are you good?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, i can manage" lisa and stand up slowly but she still needed to assist.

"Your not, wait me here I'll get your clothes and help you to change" jennie said.

"It's awkward you know..." Lisa said chuckling, they inside the restroom jennie turned her back while lisa changing her clothes.