4

After that night, irene and lisa get back to their house. It's been a week when that happened until now lisa didn't know who's the person behind that. Irene keep asking if what happened but lisa told her that even her she didn't know, give her time to work on that and will let her know after she found out.

But the reason is she don't want irene to worry too much, especially about the cameras. Lisa's blood boils when she remember it. The private team is also working about this issue. Lisa promise that if ever she find out the person she might wkill her or him using her own hands.

She and irene is still not like before, but she's glad that their relationship is improving. They again sleeping together in one bedroom, irene fixing her clothes that she will wear. Cook for their meal, they also talking like before but of course she can feel that there still a distance.

"Lulu can you please stop being so loud. It's annoying!" Areum shout.

They're in the living room. She's sitting in the corner busy reading books,  while her oppa is playing video games in the living room. It's sunday so no class, and no work. Irene is in the kitchen preparing for their lunch. Lisa in the garage repairing her car. A typical day in Manoban House.

"I can't help it, i'm sorry!" Lucas shout back. Areum just rolled her eyes and put down her book and decided to check her mom.

"Mom, oppa is so loud..." Areum sit in the high chair in the bar counter and pout.

"he is. i can hear it from here." Irene said.

"Whats for lunch mom? it's smell so good" Areum said.

"Hey all the food that i cook is yummy and smell so good. Here tease it" Irene and get a spoon. "Careful it's still hot" she remind.

"Hhmmmm i want to eat... i like it mom" She said. "ahmm mum"

"Yes love?" Irene and glance at her, she's just adding some seasoning and after that she will let it cook.

"Ahm are you and dad is okay now? i mean you know..." Ari asked, irene cover it and let it cook in the heat.

"We're okay now love, we will talk if we both are not busy. Don't worry me and daddy is doing better now." Irene and pinch ari's cheeks. "Why did you asked?" Irene and fix areum's hair.

"Nothing, i just notice that dad and you is talking now i mean you know not like before. I can also saw you smiling a true one not a fake. Dad also. I'm so happy right now mom" Areum and hug her mom.

"Your being a good observer didn't you?" Irene and chuckled.

"I also miss my room, and oppa miss his video game." areum and rolled her eyes. Irene just giggled and kissed areum face.

"Dad do you need help?" Lucas go outside and visit her dad.

"Oh can you handed the screw driver?" Lisa asked.

"This one?" Lucas and show to his father.

"yes that one, thanks. Why are you hear?" Lisa asked.

"Ari leave me there" Lucas said.

"hahaha maybe she's already annoyed to you, your being loud again, i can hear you here." Lisa and laughed.

"I miss my video game, i miss our house" Lucas and pout.

"Hahahaha yeah i miss you guys here" lisa said.

"by the way, how are you and mom?" Lucas asked.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked back.

"You guys have improvements now, i mean talking to each other. Smiling and teasing, you guys are getting back and i'm so happy" Lucas said. Lisa remove her gloves, lucas handed her a water.