6

Weeks passed, seulgi and irene is already in their first week to promote their subunit. They are getting ready for inkigayo. Lisa is coming to the airport to fecth her son lucas who's just come home from his fieldtrip, Areum is already with her. They planning to surprise irene. The latter only know that they will just going to fetch her there and have a fancy dinner with the kids but lisa wants to make it more special for her.

"Daddy, are we going to buy flowers for mom?" Areum asked.

"Yes love. later before we go there" She said. "How's school?" Lisa asked.

"Better, oh i met a new friend dad. She's a new student. Her name is Nathalie." Ari said.

"Really? tell me more about your new friend" Lisa asked, they already on their way to the airport.

"She's nice and pretty too, we have the same middle name dad" Lisa looked at her.

"Really? did you know who's her mom?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, she also tell me that her mom is a model in Paris and oh forgot her name. She looks familiar and pretty dad but mom is more than beautiful only her and me. Right dad?" Areum said.

"Hahaha of course love, you two are the most beautiful girl" Lisa and chuckled. they arrived in the airport. Sametime that lucas exit in the waiting area. "I think its you oppa" Lisa and pointed outside. Areum down the window.

"LULU!!!" areum shout, lucas saw her and run to their direction. Lisa just shook her head because of her youngest. She get down to help lucas to put her luggage in the compartment.

"Zupp dad!" Lucas and hug lisa. He peek in the window and kiss her lil sis.

"Yuckk!!" Areum reacted and removing away but lucas pull her closer. "So gross!" Areum and wipe her cheeks, lucas just laughed.

"Yahhh i miss you give oppa a kiss!" Lucas keep teasing her.

"Noooo! daddyyyy oppaaa is teasingg me againnn!!" Areum scream.

"Stop it kids we still need to buy a flower for deulgi and mommy. Get inside now lucas." Lisa said and open the door. The two settled in the backseat, Lucas really miss hir sister and still annoying her.

"Lucas how's your fieldtrip?" Lisa asked she started to drive.

"Great dad, i enjoy i mean we enjoy it. I've learned a lot. And saw a lot of nice view there" Lucas said.

"Do you have something for me oppa?" Areum asked. Lucas acting like he's thinking, areum pout and crossed her arms. "Your so mean..." She said and pout.

"I'm just kidding of course i bought a lot for you to mom and dad. Stop pouting little ducky" Lucas and pinch areum's cheeeks. Lisa smile how the two interact with each other. Lucas is so sweet and protective when it comes to her sister. He's showy while areum is not, she does love her oppa but she's not showy like her oppa.

They are now inside of the stage, waiting for seulgi and irene's performance. They are sitting in the front side because lisa is a well-known person. the producer give them a nice spot.

"Oppa, do you see your self performing like them?" Areum asked her oppa and pointed the boy group performing.

"I do, it's my dream but i have my goals. I want to be a professional doctor and ifocus to that for now" Lucas said.

"But do you want?" Areum.

"Yahhh i said i do, your not paying attenti--... wait can i ask you too?" Lucas asked.

"How about you? do you want to be like mommy?" lucas aksed. Areum look at him.

"I want to be like mom, i mean to be an idol. I also want to make people happy. but..." She lowered her head.