51

Irene decided to wash ava, while bathing her she saw her youngest still pouting like a duck. Actually Avery is really looks like lisa, but the latter always end up crying when they say she looks like lisa. That's why they agree that she looks like her mom and her unnie.

"Are you a duck?" Irene asked.

"Mommy don't you love me? Don't you? Don't you?" She cupped her face while her hand have bubbles.

"Of course i love you so much, where did you get that idea?"

"Because you call me chucky" ava response.

"Pppfft...." Irene really want to laugh right now.

"Don't laugh mommyyyy" she whine.

"I'm not.... I didn't call you chuck---- okay let's just forget that okay? Tell me how's your day" irene and rinse her.

Avery Manoban likes to talk a lot, lisa and areum regret for letting her come to jisoo. She grow up like how naughty jisoo is, she want to play around and do tricks with them. Areum and lisa is her always target, one time lisa is so busy in her laptop she work almost whole night just to finish the report. She get up from the leave her laptop because she want to have tea and while irene is busy in the laundry room.

Avery is already 3 years old that time she saw her father leaving.  She stand up and walk to her laptop, she got curious on how it works. When lisa come back she saw avery and her laptop on the floor and her laptop already black out.

The next month, she pull a trick on her sister. She saw her unnie sleeping soundly in the living room, she smirk and run to her baby kit. While irene is not looking she get her baby powder and run back to the living room and pour the power in her unnie's face and secretly took her a photo using Irene's phone and post is to her mommy's account. It went viral and become a meme. Jennie come to there house running because of this. Irene really got mad and punish her youngest by facing the wall for an hour. She also didn't give her a milk for a whole day. Areum wake up and almost cried when she found it and lock her self in her room. That's how powerful the jisoo's syndrome....hahalol After irene done washing her they started to eat dinner peacefully.

"Ahhhhh i miss youuuu" lisa jump on the bed and pull irene to her embrace.

"Me too..." Irene and snuggle in her embrace. "I was planning to go back immediately and just leave them there" she said makes lisa to chuckled.

"Hahahaha crazy"

"Ava is getting more playful than before.... Now, i was thinking to banned her for coming with jisoo. Your sister is too much for her" irene said.

"Hahahahaha your right, if you just know how our two days turn into chaos while your away"

"It's your fault, you keep letting her play around. Look at now she didn't scared to get you mad"

"Heyy it's not my fault okay? I can't get mad to my se-- to her" she said.

"You should not Tolerate her sometimes okay? We don't want school principal call us because she pull a prank in her school in the future" Irene said and pinch Lisa's nose.

"Ayay captain" lisa and kiss her, irene hook her arms to her neck and deepen the kiss. "I miss youu honey..." Lisa whisper between their kiss.

"Then show me how you miss me daddy" irene said in her seductive voice. She bite Lisa's lower lip the latter roll and position on top of irene.

"Stop teasing mee..."

"Did i? I just wan--mmmmmmm.... Fuckk hon" irene moan when lisa started kissing her aggressively. "Hhhmmmm" she pull Lisa's shirt up and caresses her tummy.

"Ahhh.,...." Lisa hold her legs and trace it until her found Irene's underwear she pull it slowly until she remove it. "Oh sf-fuck honey" irene moan when she feel the latter hand starting to play her V. She gripp in Lisa's hair that added to hotness to lisa. "right there hon.... Yes.... Yes.... Pleaseee" irene moaned.

"Please what mommy?" Lisa smirked.

"I need.... You please inside...." Irene close her eyes when Lisa insert her two fingers and started to thrust. "Oh-h fuu-ck yes honey....." Lisa using her other hand pull pants and pull out her harden buddy she massage it and use Irene's juice as a lubricant.

"Ready honey?" Lisa ask.

"Just shoot it damn lisa!" Irene said, lisa chuckled and position her self between Irene's legs.

"Oh.... Fuckkk yes..." They both moan when they feel each other, lisa started to trust inside of irene while playing with Irene's blessing.

"Yes... Hon oh--hh fuc-kk fas-ter" lisa can feel her nails at her back. "I'm near... Fu-c-k fast-er love" lisa faster her pace she can also feel her also Cumming.

"Sh---"

*Tok... Tokk tokk"

"Mommyyyy!!!" They both cumm when they heard a loud scream outside there door.

"What the heck..." Irene mumbled.

"She's really too much..." Lisa slum her herself beside irene.

"Get her" irene said.

"Really??" Lisa asked.

"Get dressed and hand me my dress and get her" irene said and sit up. They both  didn't get enough and feel frustrated but they can't continue while there's a baby whining outside their room.

Lisa get up and wore her bathrobe and handed Irene's dress to her. She walk to the door when she heard sobbing.

"Here we go again...... What happened darling??" Lisa open the door and pick her up. She's holding her baby bottle and teddy bear.

"I saw ghost in my room, i'm scared i don't want to sleep there anymore"she said between her sobbed. She close the door and bring her to irene.

"The ghost is not true darling" lisa said and put her in the bed.

"But i saw it!!" She said.

"Okay okay that's enough. Go back to sleep now, there no ghost anywhere now" irene pull her and start to patted her back, she glance at lisa who's sighing there looking at their youngest before entering to the bathroom. Irene chuckled and kiss Ava. "You make daddy mad love..." She mumbled, she waited lisa to get done in her thing before they both sleep together with Avery in between them.

                        - The end -

To my darlings,

       I'm so thankful to all of you who supporting and reading my work. It really give me a lot of confidence not only in writing story but also to my everyday life. Here's a short story... Before i was so shy type of person though even now but not like before. I was shy and having a hard time  expressing my thoughts, my self. I feel alone even though i have friends but communicating with them still not enough, in my family's case, we're not that vocal to each other we're just casual to each other. When i started writing story i was feel like i broke my own shell.... I feel light and free. I express my thoughts, and also using some characters to express my self, seeing the number of people reading and leaving comments to my story is means a lot to me. Even i have a lot of errors, mistake or what so ever... I have all of you to correct me and not judging me..... This story is my second book, and so far the rank is still consistent especially the book 1 of My wife is an it girl.....Ahhhhh i'm sad right now thinking that this story is done now, i work so hard, i spent many sleepless nights just to give you an update huhu... Thank you all thank you so so much! See you nex---- soon!!

-Adixoxo.