37

”Having fun?" They all look at the person. "Huh, can't find me?" Then again the person speaks. They look around and even Bogum who's frustrating.

"Who are you?!" Bogum and look around. 

"Nathalie run" irene whisper and signal her while bogum is distracted. Nathalie runs and immediately hides from her mom. Irene hug her and keep her between them. "Don't be scared okay?" Irene caresses her face. Suzy just hold them while finding the person. She saw a human figure in the three, it's pretty dark outside that's why.

"You don't know me?" Again the familiar voice speaks.

"Come out who the fuck are you?!" Suzy knew that person but she's confused about why this person is here.

The person jumps out from the tree and face bogum who's already pointing his gun at him.

"You really don't know me?"

"Mark! What are you doing here?! I thought you have work need to do" Bogum asked and put down his gun.

"I do, but not in Seoul" he said and walk towards Suzy and give her a wink.

Suzy was confused about how the table turned.

"Surprise" She heard Lisa said on the mic, she sighed in relief now.

"Fuck you Lisa" Suzy whisper and hug the two Irene look at Suzy but didn't ask more but she's now aware that these two in front of her are connected to Lisa. She caresses her tummy...

"Daddy is coming love don't be scared," irene said Suzy smile, and rub her back.

"Don't worry unnie" irene smiled at her.

Mark's face bogum and smirks.

"Wha--what is the meaning of this?"

"Hahahaha....crazy punk, do you think we will still follow you and stay with you after you killed eomma and appa?! You bastard, you kill them!!"

"I didn--"

"Don't lie to me! I saw it!! with my two eyes! I saw everything, how you suppocate them how you run after when you saw Suzy there!" Mark said while slowly walking towards bogum who's covering his ears and mumbling something. "You kill them, the people who truly love you and take care of you!"

"I didn't.... I love them..."

"You're a murderer" mark and punch him.  "You fucking kill them!" When he gets satisfied he stop and look at him. "Your life is not enough for paying everything, for using me! For using Suzy unnie! And for messing other people's lives!" He leaves him there and approach Suzy.

"Mark..." Suzy, Nathalie hugs him.

"Let's go before he woke up" Mark said, he assist them to walk to Suzy's car.

Bogum saw them getting off he's about to stand but he can't move his body is screaming pain right now because of mark.

Mark successfully gets them out in the small town. Suzy, Irene and Nathalie sitting at the back while mark is in the driver's seat. When they exited the place Suzy spoke.

"How come your there?"

"Didn't Lisa tell you? We've been in contact for about weeks now." Mark said.

"She didn't tell about this, that bastard..." Suzy said irene looking at her. "Heheheh joke... I mean we're a team but you husband arghhh she's unfair" suzy whined and cross her arms makes mark chuckle.

"She's cool... Irene noona" mark and look at them in the rear mirror.

"Where she is?" Irene asked. Suzy's talk makes them look at her.