36

In the mansion, they all gather together. Everyone is worried at the same time scared. Irene's mom passed out earlier when she found out about what happened to her daughter, Mr. Marco and Mr. Bae already come and help jisoo's team to work on the situation happening right now.

"Mommy...." Areum cried again when she woke up from her sleep because of too much crying.

"Sssshhh baby please be brave for mommy and daddy okay? They will go home in no time" jieun keeps accompanying areum Lucas since last night.

"I want mommy and daddy, mama Ji... Please" are and hug her. Lucas is with Yeri hugging him on the other side. He keeps silent because he's scared but he doesn't want to show it to her younger sister.

"Lulu let go you need to eat. You didn't eat since morning" rosé gets inside the room and approach Lucas. Yeri just combing his hair.

"Aunt rosé is right, your mom and dad will get worried if you skip meal Lucas" yeri said.

"But I'm not hungry..." Lucas mumbled.

"Lucas...." The door opens and Mrs. Manoban enters and Jennie who's holding a tray. "Lulu, grandma is already worried." She gets Lucas's hand and caresses it. "Come on, grandma will accompany and feed you," chitthips said. Lucas lowered his head and stand up and follow his grandma.

"How about our princess? Come on crying will not do anything to you. You will just get tired and fall asleep again. What if your mom and dad arrive? Do you want to see them first right?" Areum nodded while sobbing. Jieun assists her and sits properly. Rosé gives her in-law a chair and Jennie puts the tray on the table while Lucas sits beside areum and holds her hand and kiss it.

"Stop crying now. Oppa is here" Lucas smile. Areum hugs her Oppa, the ladies inside show the intimate action of the two towards each other.

"Mommy and daddy will go back to us right?" Areum mumbled.

"Hhmmm... They will" he said and caresses her hair. Their grandma started to feed them both, the four ladies let them enjoy their meal and leave the room.

"I hope unnie is safe" yeri said.

"I know bogum will not do anything to harm her" Jieun said the three looks at her.

"How do you say that unnie?" Jennie asked.

"He loves Irene right?"

"At this point, no matter what happened don't let the culprit escape. I want him to make everything he did to my daughter." Mr. Bae said.

"Bogum is not the only enemy here" jisoo who just got enter in the room. They all look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Marco asked.

"Yang is still alive" Jisoo and drop the documents that Lisa send to her.

They all get it and look at each of them.

"How come he's still alive?!" Seulgi said and gripped the paper.

"We all know that this bastard is already dead, but it's just a play. He paid a doctor to make it real and get another person to be his fake corpse. Yang yunseok also know as Mark Tuan-..."

"Mark Tuan?!" Bambam reacted.

They all look at him.

"I'm sorry I just-..."

"It's okay and yes, his yang's only son."

"How did you know this?" Marco asked.

"Remember the day you got hospitalized? I received these documents in my email. But sadly I didn't know who the person behind this" jisoo said.