17

Lisa arrived to their house, it's already 7 am when she got home. She pass by to underground. The girl named Ryujin still there. Lisa already tame her and already get what she needed from her. The young lady is not hard to talk.  Now lisa already have enough evidence to sue the person who harm her wife.

But she's still not satisfied to this...

"Daddy!!" Areum already in her school uniform saw her daddy getting inside.

"Hi love! Good morning!" Lisa kiss her princess. "Are you done now? daddy will send you to school"

"Yup, oppa just getting something to his room" Areum and check her bag.

"Where's your mommy?" Lisa and look around.

"Getting dress, she will visit aunt nini later" Lisa just respond and walk towards to the kitchen to get her favorite chocolate milk.

"Areum is your father already arrive?" Irene walking downstairs already dressed up and lucas.

"Yes hon, good morning" Lisa sipping her choco milk and approach her other two favorite people.

"How's jennie and the baby?" Irene asked and kiss her.

"She's already okay, the baby is so cutee" Lisa said.

"I want to see my new cousin momm!!" Lucas and areum squeal.

"Hahaha later after your school daddy will fetch you" Irene and fix lucas hair.

"It's still early, go take a shower first. So you can go straight to the company after" Irene.

"Ayay captain" Lisa salute and run upstairs.

    Lisa enter to their room and go to the bathroom to take a bath. She need to move fast so her children will not be late in their class. After she took a bath, she saw her suit already prepared by her wife. While dressing she heard a ping and saw irene's phone on the table.

"She forgot her phone" Lisa and continue her thing.

After dressing up, she pick up irene phone and saw a message from a number. She got curious, she open the phone and click the message.

' Why you keep blocking my number?. I miss you, let's have a date when your free '

'It's bogum, you might not guess it hehehe take care love'

Lisa grip in the phone when she read the message. She keep it to her pocket and grab her own phone. After gathering her things she go downstairs and saw her family taliing and laughing in the living room while waiting for her.

"Already done?" Irene stand up and get the neck tie from lisa's hand.

"hmmm....Lucas, areum go to the car now" Lisa said, the two stand up and obey their father.

In the road.....

"Hon can i borrow your phone for the mean time? My phone is not in a good state, if i will buy a new one it will affect my entire work" Lisa excuse.

"Huh? what happened?" Irene frown.

"I accidentally drop it to my coffee yesterday." Lisa.

"Oh okay, i will just use ipad i don't have work for now though" Irene said and look her phone to her purse." Oh... i think i left it to our room"

"I get it when i go there" Lisa show irene's phone.

"oh okay...."

They arrived in the school, the two bid their good bye to them and leave the car. Lisa didn't allow irene to go down. After that lisa stop by to the hospital to visit jennie and after a  minutes she leave with seulgi.