50

Years later .....

”Dadddddyyyyy!!" A five year old cute  girl run to lisa when she spotted her outside her classroom.

"Hello darling, how's school? Did you enjoy playing with them?" Lisa get her little back pack and carry her.

"I got many starsss look!" She show her arms pull of stars.

"Wow very good! Good job baby!" Lisa and kiss her. They get inside the car, she put her in her boaster seat before going to the driver seat.

"Where's oppa and unnie daddy?"

"Your oppa still have a class while your unnie she's in the company. Do you want to come and watch her mv shooting?"

"Can we??? I want to watchhh!" She cheerfully said makes lisa to chuckled.

"Alright master" lisa and turn left to go the mv set. Areum already starting her career 3 years ago with Nathalie. Jieun decided to just give the two a duo version to make it unique. They started to get attention in their first appearance and now the fans and supporters are countless.

"Unnie is the best, my classmates knows her and also listening to her songs" she said.

"Really? Are you proud to your unnie?"

"Ah yesss! I am, but i don't like her songs its too corny" lisa almost step in the break when the she heard it.

"Avery what did you said?"

"I don't like her songs but i like her" avery said and give lisa a cheeky smile.

"You really love to tease her aren't you?" Lisa said while shaking her head.

"Hahahaha i love her mad face daddyy" avery and giggles.

"If your mom are here she will spunk your small butt" lisa and chuckled.

"But mom is not here" avery said. They arrived in the set, lisa spotted jieun busy directing the staffs while avery remove her hand to lisa and started to look around.

"Hi...." Avery point the one hair stylist knee and smile.

"Hello little boss" she said and patted her head. "What can i do for you?" She asked and label her height.

"I want my hair to be curly like you..."she said poiting the lady's hair.

"Oh like this?" Avery nodded. "oh okay... Come seat here" the lady pick her up and seat her in the chair. She started to work in her short hair but she didn't use hair spray because she don't want to damage her hair.

"Wowww daebakkk" avery reaction when she saw the finish product.

"You're look so cute now, can i take you a picture?" She asked.

"Yes yess sure sure" she said and make a post. The other staff also take her a picture of how cute the little boss is. They keep giggling while watching her make different poses.

"Ava??, Hey did you saw my daughter?" Avery heard lisa's voice. She giggled and thank them before she run away.

She saw many cameras and camera man. She look at them and think a bright idea.

"Hi mister!"

"Hello little kid... Aegyooo you look so cute" he complement her.

"I know i know..." She said while shyly smile makes the staffs giggle. "Did you saw my unnie?" She asked.

"Oh, Ms. ari, she's there taping for mv" avery look at the director and saw her unnie filming her mv.

"Kashanmidaa" she said and run to where her unnie. "Unnieee!!!!" She run and enter to the scene makes them to stop filming.