7

It's been a month for them, the promotion of irene and seulgi subunit was successful. The two are now resting. Jieun give seulgi a months of rest so she can focus taking care of jennie. While Irene, she's being a mom and wife to her family. Like right now, lucas and areum having a fight because of the book.

"I told you to put it back to my shelves!!" Ari shouting.

She want her things are organized. She hate messy things, she get it from irene. While lucas he's like lisa a messy humans.

"I'm sorry okay, next time i'll put it back to its own place." Lucas and piece sign.

"No next time for you big bro!"

"Areum!" Irene call her. "Have some respect, he still older than you" Irene and look at her. Areum look down and run to her room

"Mom it's okay.  It's my fault though" Lucas and smile to his mom.

"Still.... i'm not tolerating that kind of attitude" Irene said.

The main door swang open...

"Hey hey hey what's going on here? I hear a loud voices" Lisa who just came home from work.

"These two having a sibling fights again. How was your work?" She walk towards to lisa and get her hand bag and peck to her lips.

"Tiring.... Lucas where's your sister?"

"In her room dad, mom scolded her earlier for shouting at me" Lucas and get the banana on the table.

"oh i see, call her I'll bought something for her" Lisa said.

Lucas nodded and and run upstairs. Irene pinch her side.

"You keep spoiling her lalisa" Irene and glare to her.

"Hahaha this is the last one i promise. Anyway mom and dad will fetch them later..." Lisa said.

"Okayy... tell them later. How's jennie?" Irene asked.

"She's okay now, she just feel dizzy earlier seulgi call me."

"Oh i see...." Irene and go to the kitchen. Lucas and areum arrived. Areum run to her daddy.

"Oh my love.... I want to see your smile com'on" Lisa and pull areum to sit on her lap.

"I'm sorry..." Areum mumbled.

"Why are you saying that to me? I am the right person to tell that?" Areum shook her head, she stand up and approach her brother who's munching the banana.

"Oppa i'm sorry for shouting you" Areum and hug him. Lucas smile and hug her back.

"it's okay and i'm sorry too"He said and kiss her head. Irene arrive holding a tray. Areum hug her mom.

"I'm sorry mom..." Irene hug her.

"Don't do that again okay?, i don't want you two fight over the small things" Irene and cupped her face. "Forgiven".

Lisa smile how her family's interaction to each other.

    After irene finished cooking for their dinner. Lisa and lucas prepared the table while areum is being talkative there watching her family moving. The dinner is so peaceful, not until.

"Whatzuppppp manofoots fammieeee!!" Guess what.

"wannieee!"
"chichiiii!!" The two run to the two.

"Omooo our big princess ari is so heavy now" Wendy, areum laughs and climb down to her.

"Ari, don't run we're eating" Irene shout from the kitchen.