2

Lisa enter to the room, she saw her princess already sleeping. Eyes is also swollen like her. She walk towards in the bed and gently cares her face. She miss her daughter, her beautiful daughter. Like her brother, she also grow up really fine young lady. She really looks like irene, even the height.

"i miss you my love...." Lisa whisper, she just staring her. A tear fall in areums cheeks, lisa wipe it. " Your having a sad dream didn't you?"

"Daddyyy....." Areum talk while sleeping.

"I love you love, very much. You, mommy and oppa lucas i love you three with all my heart" Lisa and kiss her head. Jennie slowly open the door and handed a night clothes to her.

"Go change first" Jennie said. Lisa nodded and stand-up and about to enter to the bathroom when jennie look at her.

"Lisaya, i love you okay? I'm here, we're here always for you. Just call me or unnies if you need help. We will not going to think twice to help you my dongsaeng" Jennie said. Lisa just nodded and close the door.

        Lisa in the bathroom just staring at her self after she took a bath. She's not the same lisa who have a fit body, a fine healthy body. She loss some weights, her eye bags...

"We can do this lisa, fighting..." She said, before she get out in the bathroom.

     She slowly, lay down besides areum. She pull her and put her head in her shoulder. Areum hug her tightly and mumbles daddy. Lisa smile and hug her too and lend a kiss to her head before to driff off to her sleep land.

                      ~next morning~

     Lisa work up because there something heavy in her top, she open her eyes and saw her princess sleeping on her top. She smile and hug her 10 years old areum. She just let her and wait for her to woke up. After minutes, areum starting to move. She raised her head and saw her daddy smiling at her.

"Good morning princess" Lisa cheerfully greet her. Ari immediately hug her.

"Daddyy i miss you! I thought i'm just dreaming...." she said and hug lisa tightly, lisa chuckled.

"Your not. Daddy is here now, i'm sorry for not answering your call last night. I visit mom and your oppa lulu in the house  but your not there" Lisa take a seat, areum is now sitting in her lap. She fix ari's hair.

"It's okay daddy your already here and i can hug youu right now" She said and hug lisa. "Daddy are you going to leave me again?" She asked.

"No, daddy never leave you love. I just go there for our business. Don't think that i leave you okay? because it won't happen" Lisa said.

"Why your not sleeping with our house? I miss our real home daddy, i want to go back to my room" Areum pouted.

Lisa chuckled and cupped her small face.

"We will go home in no time baby, just trust daddy okay? will you help me to get mommy's heart again?" Lisa asked.

"Yes daddyy i will, oppa will help us too... Let's win mommy's heart together" Areum said made lisa to smile and give her daughter a kisses in her face.

"omy daddyyy your saliva is all over my face now!" Areum said and wipe her face. "ewww"

"eww? My saliva is now eww?" Come here you young lady" Lisa and run after areum, they just teasing each other. Jennie is about to knock when she heard giggles inside, she smiled, because of the two. She go back in the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast.