23

Irene's POV

       I'm can't think properly, this is not Lisa. She always tells me where she's going and if she will be late. It's already 8 pm but my husband is still not here.

"I will check her to the company and to our house" I said and stand up. We were already done eating dinner but she's still not here, the kids also asking for her. I can't answer because neither I am don't know where's their father.

"Irene no, you will stay here. It's not safe for you to go out this our" mom told me.

"Mom, I'm worried I don't want to sit here" I said.

"unnie let's calm down first okay?" Rosè approach me.

"Stay here, don't worry I'll find her maybe she just has something urgent" Jisoo patted my shoulder. Mino come with me, let's find the monkey"

"Irene, calm down first. Don't stress your self it's not good for you and for your baby" Jieun unnie handed me water.

"Mommmm..." Lucas walks to me.

"Ssshhh I'm okay. Bring areum upstairs first and play with the cousins" I said.

"Don't worry mom, daddy is safe" He said and kiss my cheeks.

"I know I know, thank you" I rubbed his hair. Jennie accompany them upstairs.

"Joo hyun, why don't you take a rest first?" Papa looks at me.

"I'm good dad, I want to see Lisa," I said.

"Lisa making me worried too, where is that daughter marco" I heard mom complaining to dad.

"Hon just wait first, maybe jisoo is right. She has an urgent meeting let's wait to jisoo and mino come back"

Silence eats the whole living room, I can't stop myself not too worried too much. Lisa has a lot of enemies her life is always in danger. I just want to see her or hear her voice if she's safe. I tried to call her again but still the same.

After an hour of waiting to jisoo and mino they comeback but still not Lisa with them.

"Lisa is not there and she's also don't have an urgent schedule. We review the CCTV camera in parking and we saw she get inside her car with her driver" Jisoo explain.

"do you find anything? traces or what?" I heard dad asked him

"None dad, we also asked the security guards." Jisoo said and sigh, she look at me "Irene... you and the kids will stay here for tonight.  Love you too accompany irene here. I will work on this. Don't worry too much about that monkey irene I'll find her" She said while looking at me.

"Please..." I mumbled while looking at Lisa's phone.

"I'll go ahead now, dad I'll inform you if I have something" I heard Jisoo said.

Jisoo's POV

     That monkey really makes us worry, I still can't find her. Is she hiding? the heck... I already call the team to get ready. I'm now on my way to the underground, I also call byul, wendy and seulgi. They are already on their way there, seulgi has a dinner meeting with her investor that's why she's not in the mansion earlier.

I'm also worried about irene, the last check-up is not good news. Her pregnancy this time is too sensitive, she can't stress herself.

I arrived here at the Underground, I already saw the three standing in the entrance talking to rm.

"Still no report?" Seulgi asked me.

"None, I already checked the possible person and location she know but there's still none,"  I said.