48

Weeks passed, it's Irene's month and any time she can give birth to her baby girl. Lisa stayed in there house while still working in her library at least there she can look for irene every time.

"Honnn!!" Lisa immediately stand up and run to their room when she heard Irene's call.

"Yes hon? It's time?" Lisa check her and already panicking when she heard giggles. "Yahhh!! It's not funny" lisa whine  seeing irene started to laugh.

"I'm just want to see you, your too busy in your work and i need accompany here" irene said and pull lisa to seat beside her.

"You give me mini heart attack aishh" lisa and lean on the head board. "Don't do that again...."

"I'll think about it" irene and giggles and bite Lisa chin.

"Aww... You keep bitting me, look i have a lot of marks here and to my chest" lisa pull up her shirt and show it to her but irene bite her tummy really hard. "Shittt....." Biting her lower lip and closed eyes.

"I'm getting bored honn" irene pouted.

"What do you to do?"

"I want to see shin" Lisa scratch her nape.

"Hon the last time you ssw shin you made him cry and jisoo almost kick me" lisa reason out. Jisoo and rosé give birth to shin rio and now the baby boy is turning 2 in the next 5 months.

"But i want to see him... Come come" irene stand up even her belly is heavy. Lisa just follow her and get a coat for her. Jisoo's house is just next to them and jennie is just facing byul's house.

"Can you walk?" Lisa asked.

"My belly is heavy......" Irene pouted again makes lisa chuckled but immediately stop when irene glare at her.

"Okay okay I'll carry you" lisa propose she lift up her and started to walk. Jae open the gate for them.

"Nice flex boss"

"Hahahaha take us a photo" lisa said and get her phone. Jae happily took them a photo while lisa carrying irene.

"Enough, I really want to see shin right now" Jae give back her phone.

"You two looks so lovely"

"Thank you hyung" lisa and smile they walk to the next house and door bell. They saw Manse running to the gate.

"Uncle and auntyyyy" manse hug Lisa's legs. "Why are you carrying aunty? It's heavy" the little guy innocently looking at them.

"Don't you dare to laugh lalisa Manoban"

"I'm notttt" lisa deny. "Where's your father?" Lisa asked him while getting inside.

"Unniee... Wow you still look so pretty" Rosé approach her and caresses her tummy, lisa put her in the couch and pick up shin who's playing with dalgom in the carpet.

"Anneyoung anneyoungg shinii-yahhh"

"Dadaaa!!" Shin clapping his hands when lisa raise him up in the air.

"Hey hey she's not your dada" jisoo walking down to the stairs. "And why the two of you are here?" Jisoo asked and pick up the toys scattered on the floor.

"Irene want to see shin" lisa said and about to give him to irene when jisoo run and get him.

"No.... No joohyun bae even your my in law... No you will make him cry again" jisoo hiding shin from her.

"I didn't okay, i just find him cute.... Hey! You should thank me because i find him cute because if not...."

"If not what??" Jisoo fire back.

"Then your not cute too" irene cross her arms. Lisa and Rosé just look at each other and sigh.

"You call me cute?" Jisoo asked, irene just nodded for the sake of her getting near to shin. "Really?"

"Ahuh, come on let me hold him" irene, jisoo immediately give him to her and go to kitchen. When she go back she's holding a tray with banana and milk.

"The heck lisa jisoo is too much" rosé whisper to lisa.

"Hahahaha i can't with them" lisa said and go approach manse who's busy in his puzzle.

At that night, lisa and irene settled in the bed room down stairs because irene already tired climbing the stairs. While lucas and areum put a folding bed in the floor, they want to sleep with them and help lisa to take care of their mom. Lisa sitting on the side still reading some paperwork that jisoo handed to her earlier before they leave. While the other three are busy watching movies in the tv.

"Mom is giving birth is hard?" Areum curiously ask while caressing Irene belly.

"Hhmmm... It is but all the pain is worth it after you see the baby you carried for 9 months" irene replied and smile remember when she give birth to areum.

"Why are you asking ari?  Do you have a boyfri-..."

"Hey you I don't have okay?? I'm just ask--"

"Who have a boyfriend? Areum Bae Manoban?" Lisa remove her glasses and look at her daughter.

"Dad noooo.... I swear, why don't you ask oppa" Areum smirk at her brother who's looking at her woden eyes.

"Stop it ari .. okay i will not going to tease you again" lucas get a pillow and hide his face.

"Who is it?" Irene whisperly asked.

"Mom ari is just joking, i don't have... I'm too young for that" lucas said scratching his nape.

"I'm just kidding mom hahahaha" areum and continue caressing Irene's belly. The mother narrowed her eyes to her oldest wiggle her brows.

When the two feel sleepy they go to their bed and sleep, while irene already fall asleep in the middle of the movie. Lisa saw them already sleeping, she stand up and fix their cover and turn off the tv. She also fix the table full of snacks and set it a side.

She took them a photos and smile while staring at the picture. She choose some photos and post it to her account with the caption of:

'cuter than pumpkin'

She also post their pictures while carrying irene.

'carrying my heart @.renebaebaeM.'

It started to gain like and shares, there also a comment that makes her heart melt. Even irene leave the entertainment her fans still active and keep supporting her she also saw comments from their friend that make her laugh.

@.todayiswendy : where's the blood??

@moon.byul : what a heavy heart... ✌️✌️✌️

@todayiswendy: @moon.byul, the big heart is literally big.... I pity @llalalisa_m. Arms HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU UNNIE @.renebaebaeM.

@.sooyaaa : don't tease the big heart.... It's scary when it's mad.

@llalalisa_m. : Don't ask my help if you guys receive a good kick hahahaha.

@.hi_seulgii : killjoy lalisa hahahaha

@sooyaaa : okay everyone let's go sleep now @.hi_seulgi is here.

@.hi_seulgi : bully 😑😑

Lisa turn off her phone and fix her things, she also feel sleepy. She lay down beside irene slowly to avoid waking her up. She lend her a kiss and also drift off to sleep.