40

Siwon drop the envelope after reading the documents inside. He look at Marco shocked written in their face. Yup, Marco knows that they still have another baby but after a weeks the baby suffered from breathing. The doctor told them that the baby didn't make it.

"How....." Siwon finally spoke after the shocking news. "I can't believe this... How lisa knew about this?" He look at Jake.

"About that, only lisa can answer that" he said.

"Marco..... My youngest .... she's alive" marco patted his back. "I need to tell this to my wife, I'll be back" siwon get his phone and run to to the elevator. Mrs. bae is decided to go home to take a rest and get irene things. Siwon don't know what to do, he just drive to their house and tell it to his wife. 

While Jake excuse himself and go back to Suzy's bed in 5ft floor in the private room. He saw Nathalie talking to her mom, The latter got shot in her right shoulder and just woke up last night.

Suzy saw him standing in the door.

"How is it?" She asked.

"I already told him, but like what you want i didn't tell them that it's you" Jake and pull the chair.

"Mom, is areum and lucas oppa is my cousin?" Nathalie asked for the fifth time. Suzy chuckled and nodded.

"For the fifth time, yes baby...but for now mommy need to fix everything first before you introduce your self to them okay?" Nathalie happily nodded. 

"Okay mommy"

"How's unnie?" Suzy look at jake.

"She still not leaving the room, i talk to byul earlier. She barely eat and take her meds." Suzy sigh, she don't want her unnie to suffer to ASD or worst PTSD.

"Bring me to her.... I want to see her" suzy look at him.

"Are you sure?" Suzy nodded. "I will just get a wheelchair" jake said and leave.

     When jake cameback, he put suzy in the wheelchair and push her where irene and lisa's room. They left Nathalie there and let her sleep first. When they arrive in the floor, they saw jisoo sitting outside the room.

"Doc" jisoo saw suzy and stand up.

"Can i see them?" Suzy asked, jisoo look at jake and nodded.

"I'll help you" jisoo get the handle from jake. Jake nodded and just let jisoo to push suzy.

"I'll be back and get you, i will accompany Nathalie there" suzy thank him. Jisoo open the door and push suzy inside.

"Irene is sleeping, dad said that uncle siwon talk to her and end up she crying again and keep blaming her self to what happened to her baby" jisoo position her in between lisa and Irene' bed.

"I'm afraid, she might suffer to ASD." Suzy mumbled but enough for Jisoo to hear it.

"What??" Jisoo frown.

"It's a acute stress disorder, it's a disorder that affect the mental health of the patient because of the traumatic event she experienced. Acute stress disorder is an intense, unpleasant, and dysfunctional reaction beginning shortly after an overwhelming or tragic traumatic event and if the symptoms persistent for more than a month it will lead to posttraumatic stress disorder." Suzy explained while staring at irene who's sleeping.

"H-..how do we know if irene is already under of this?" Jisoo asked.

"She need to look for a psychiatrist to check her and start her session a soon as possible." She said makes Jisoo sigh deeply. " As of now, i can tell that she's already having it, seeing her actions the symptoms is already showing. You need to at least talk and check her everyday. It will help her to express her feeling."

"I don't think irene will agree to look for a psychiatrist..." Jisoo said.

"That.... Is the problem, we need someone that can talk to her about this issue" Suzy look at lisa side. "If lisa woke up, it will be easier for us." She said.

"I'll try, i know someone is really close to her. She might help us to talk and make her agree" Jisoo said, they just look at them silently, only the monitors that plugged to lisa's body can be hear inside.

"Can you leave me here for a while?" Suzy asked jisoo.

"Okay... I'll just stay outside. Call me if you need anything" Jisoo said, suzy just nodded. When she sure that jisoo already leave she push her self forward to Irene's bed using her left hand.

"Unnie.... I want to hug you right now, and tell that i'm already here... You will not be alone" suzy said while looking at irene. "While oppa is still feeling sleeping handsome there, i will stay here and will never leave your side. We will work together"

"I'm so happy that now i can call you unnie.... Back there i always dreaming to have a sister... A big sister that i can talk with some girly things, tell my secrets...When i first saw you I don't know but my heart beats so fast. I want to be close with you but yeah hahaha you hate me because you thought i'm flirting with your monkey" She wipe a tear left her eye and continue to talk. "You didn't know that you're the one that i want to be close not this monkey." She held her hand using her right hand and caresses it.

"I will never ever regret catching the bullet for you... because that's all i can do as your sister" she said and smile while tears flowing in her eyes. She just held Irene's hand and never let go. She lean her head in the bed and wait irene to wake up, but she didn't know that she also fall asleep there.

Irene woke up because of the weight in her hand, she open her eyes and saw suzy there. She was surprised to see her there, she almost forgot about her the person save her. She slowly move avoiding to wake her up. She look at the bandage in her right shoulder and arm sling.

"I'm sorry....." She again begin to cry while keep saying sorry to her. Suzy feel something, she raise her head and saw irene looking at her crying.

"Unnie... What happened are you okay?" Suzy asked and held her hand.

"I'm sorry...... If not because of me you will not suffer like this" she said and cry, suzy started to panic she stand up slowly.

"Unnie.... Do don't have to be sorry, please stop blaming your self because it's not your fault." Suzy sit in the bed.

"I'm sorry....." Suzy wipe her tears and smile.

"Your really a hard headed unnie.... It's okay, it's my pleasure to catch the bullet and save you" suzy said and a tear escape from her eyes. "It's my decision that i will never ever regret doing it" Irene look at her intently.

"Why?? Why did you do that?" Irene asked. Suzy smile and wipe Irene's tears before she hold her hand.

"Because it's my duty to protect you" Irene frowned and become more confused.

"What do you mean??"

"Unnie........"

"Irene!"