22

Lisa's POV

*ding-dong*

"Hon someone in the gate" I heard irene said, she's busy ironing my suit for tomorrow. "It's already dark, who is it? Do you have a guest?" Irene looks at me.

I shook my head.

"I don't remember inviting visitors at this hour," I said and wear my slippers.

I walk downstairs and turn on the light, it's pretty dark here already. We just got home from dinner the two already passed out when we arrive home.

"Yahh who ar--onni!?" Open the gate and saw unnie there sitting on the side. I scratched my head and approach her. "Yahh onni, what are you doing here at this hour?" I said and sit beside her.

But this chicken didn't even flinch.

"Yahh onni!"

"Hey! Why are you shouting" She said and look at me.

"I call you thrice but seems like you're not in yourself. What happened? are you okay?"

"hhhmmm..." What the? tell me this is really jisoo onni?

"Yahh don't hhhmm hmm me, what's your problem?" I asked again and put my arms to her shoulder.

"I just want to smell fresh air"

"hahahah are you kidding me? we're in the middle of Seoul and your fresh air is nowhere to find" I chuckled, I can sense that this chikin has something. "Onni, we're together since diaper days. You can't hide anything from me" I said and look at her.

I heard her sigh...

"Did you and chaeyoun fought?" She shook her head. "Then what's your problem?"

"Can you call suho or sehun for me?" She said still looking at their house.

"Huh? why?" I frown...

"I need their help for someone" She said and look at me. "Someone messing my wife lis, I don't know who is it but Rosè knows him."

"Enlighten me..." I said.

"Earlier, I asked Rosè if I can borrow her phone since my phone is dead batt and I want to play because I'm bored. When I'm playing her phone ring, an unregistered number calling her. I was about to stand up and hand it to Rosè but the call stop. I checked her call log and that unregistered number calling her a lot of times and even exchanging messages but Rosè didn't have a lot of messages to him but the guy seem eyeing my wife." I gasped and looked at her worried.

"Then after a minute he call again but that time I answered it. He sounds so smooth and gentle while calling Rosè. Then I speak I asked him if who is him but the bastard end the call. I tried to call him again but I can't reach out." She gripped her hair and looks frustrated.

"I don't want to overthink and just jump to the conclusion but Lisa I can't help it. I don't know what to do" I patted her back.

"Did Rosè know it?" She shook her head.

"No, she didn't. I leave her there when she gets back to our room. I can't stay there while something running in my head. I might say something that made us fight" onni said and give me a small smile.

"Why don't you asked Rosè directly, we know chaeyoung. She will not going to do something that will destroy your family. She loves you from skin to your bone, now that you guys have manse do you think Rosè will have a reason to do that" She just keeps silent, I know she's hurt but she will not going to find the answer if she will run away.