13

In the underground, Mina and chaeyoung is working in the room. They keep pushing the girl who's tied to talk. Lisa command them to do it. They smirk when lisa told it, it's been a long time when they did this.

"I'm having fun with you my dongsaeng" Chaeyoung and smirks to the girl who's already sweating and have a bruises in her face and body.

"Please..... i don't know what are you saying.. let me go..."

"Do you think it's just like that?" Mina and slap her hard make her spit a blood.

"Awww that's pretty hard babe" Chaeyoung said.

Mina didn't mind her, she hold the girl's face.

"Tell me what you know and i promise that i'll spare you your life" Mina said.

"I already told you that i don't know sunbaenim please...."

"Ryujin, we're not born yesterday. You're not her if you don't the reason... We treat you and your other members like a little sister so now help us. This not for you but also for your members" Ryujin gulped when chaeyoung talk about her members.

"So...." Mina waiting impatiently.

"D....on't don't harm them... sunbae pleasee don't harm them!" Ryujin please them. Chaeyoung and mina look at each other. "I will tell you everything what i know..... in one co-ndition" Ryujin, the two look at her.

"Split it" Mina

"I wan't directly talk Ms. Lisa.... I promise i will tell everything this time" Ryujin, a tear escape to her right eye.

"Okay....." Chaeyoung she looked to her girlfriend and nodded.

Mina get her phone and call her boss.

"Bye daddyyy bye mom" The two bid there goodbye's to them before running inside to there school.

Lisa pull irene and kiss her head.

"I hope they always like that" Lisa chuckled.

"They love each other, it's natural that they fight sometimes" Irene and side hug her. 

"Arraseo.... What do you think there reaction if we tell them about our good news?" Lisa, they look at each other.

"Maybe areum will be mad for keeping this to them. It's your fault lalisa if our princess will get mad to us" Irene and pinch her side.

"Aww! why me...." Lisa pout.

"Let go now, you still have a work and i promise to mom and dad that i'll visit them" Irene said. Lisa follow her and open the door for her.

The other saw them how cute they are, they adore the two. The others still not used to see the couple there. The other fans who's still up for irene and lisa took them a picture how sweet they are while watching there kids and share it to social media and within in seconds they get viral. Lisa about to get in but someone call her.

"Lisa!?" The voice is familiar, she find the owner.

"Oh.. doc suzy" Lisa wave her hand.

"Hey, wow i saw you again.... what are doing here?" suzy walk towards her.

"Oh i send my kids here, how about you?" Lisa asled back.

"Oh i have my daughter also studying here" Suzy and smile.

"Oh i didn't tho--"

"Lisa why are you taking so long?" The window of the driver side roll down.