10

Lisa get off from her car, she's heading to her office in the main company. She's welcome by a lot of medias and throwing a lot of questions about irene, she just letting them and let the body guard control them but one question made her stop from walking.

"Someone spreading a news about you and Mrs. manoban is processing a divorce papers... is this true that you and Mrs. Manoban is already separating, what can you say about this Ms. Manoban?" Lisa stop and face them.

"No one is true to your questions, stop spreading fake news. This is the first time i will please you all, respect my family's privacy." Lisa with her cold aura making the reporters move back. Lisa wear ger shades and leave them their. The bodyguard stop them from following her.

     Lisa arrived in her office, she saw her secretary there and her two unnie. She removed her coat and take a sit.

"You and irene is the hot topic" Jieun said.

"I know, i just encounter medias outside... pathetic someone spreading fake news" Lisa said.

"Well people are always like that, destroy someone's life." Jisoo said.

"How's irene?" Jieun asked.

"She's fine now i hope mentally too. That thing really made a huge damage to her, specially my.... my new angel" Lisa said.

"Omyghd!! is she pregnant?" Jieun gasped. Lisa look at jisoo confused.

"Yahh i'm sorry i forgot to tell her" Jisoo and surrender her both hands. Jieun slap her. "Aww sis!"

"You! we're together for almost 5 hours yet you didn't tell it to me"

"yahhh aww! i'm sorry okay, we're so busy earlier" Jisoo and hold her shoulder.

"Okay that's enough unnies.... she's 2 weeks pregnant... So, i might again needing your help. This is not like before we need to make sure everything is okay and safe" Lisa look at them.

"Of course you got us, lisa! com'on" Jisoo said with matching pointing. "Aaww unnie your so mean today"

"Deserved" Jieun and roll her eyes.

"I'm planning to introduce seulgi to our other business" Lisa said.

"That's nice, atlast seulgi have a worth" Jisoo.

"Yahhh jisoo can you please be serious!" Jieun already annoyed to her. Lisa just shook her head about the two.

"I already discussed this to dad and he approved this."

"That's better, jennie still in hiatus. We're lack of people because everyone is getting preggy" jieun said.

Jisoo chuckled.

"You should get another pump unnie, jien is in the right age to have a sibling. right lis?" Jisoo moving her brows up and down.

"Why not you? So your vagina have a worth" Lisa laughed because of jisoo's reaction.

"Nice come back unnie" lisa and high five her.

"How dare you unnie, i'm the dada in our house! you can't just talk my...m-y..my-..."

"Your what? your V?" jieun smirked.

"Yahhhhh!!" Jisoo and attack her. Lisa stand up and stop them, they end up laying on the floor and laughing.

"Can we go back to the real business?" Lisa asked. The two stand up and help her. Lisa called her secretary to get them a juice.

"So, what are you planning lisa?" Jisoo asked, iu look at her too.