39

When Jisoo put areum to sleep she passed her to seulgi then she walk around to find lucas. she asked the nurses and it turns out lucas run to the garden. She found lucas on the one of the benches in the garden, she sigh and caresses his face.

"Be strong lulu, your sister needs you" she said and planted a kiss in his head before carrying him. Marco get a room for them to rest while waiting for lisa and irene. Jisoo put lucas beside areum when the door open and saw irene laying on the bed. The doctor face them and just seeing the doctor's expression they already know the result.

"I'm sorry, we did our best to save the baby but she didn't make it. She lost a lot of blood that cause the baby to suffer inside. We're very sorry for your lost, condolence to all the members of the family." the doctor bow and leave the room.

Irene's parents approach the bed and silently cried there avoiding to wake her up. Everyone is feel sorry, the girls also cried in their husband's arms covering their mouth preventing to make noises.

They wait there until Irene woke up from the operation. Everyone is silent when they saw her waking up, areum and lucas are the first one hug her.

"Mommy" areum hug her and begin to cry again.

Irene hug them both and kissed.

"Mommy is here now, stop crying baby" irene caresses the two head and kiss them. Lucas stared at her and cried remembering the news that her grandma told him.

Irene look at them because she feel something weird. Everyone avoiding her stares.

"Why is everyone is silent?? Where is lisa?" Irene look at them, she look at jisoo but jisoo avoid her stares. "Jisooya.... Is something bad happened to lisa?" Irene called her, jisoo lowered her gaze and hook her head in response.

"Is the operation still not yet done? Why is everyone keeps silent?" Irene look at her two children. "Lucas is there anything i didn't know?" Irene hold his hand.

"Mommy..." Lucas mumbled, lucas look at her aunties and grand parents.

"Irene" Mrs. Bae sighed, stoping her self to cry approach her and hold her hand. They holding their tears while waiting.

"Mom what's happening?" Irene look at her.

"The baby is gone....." Mrs. Bae and sobbed.

Silence.....

Everyone is waiting to Irene's reaction. They can't hold it anymore when they saw tears started to roll down from Irene's eyes.

She caresses her tummy.

"No.....no.... My baby..." She and cry, Mrs. Bae hug her and rubbed her back. "No....mom your joking right? My baby is alive.... My baby is alive! She's alive!" She cried hard in her mom's embrace.

"Everything will be alright hyun.... Please be strong" Mr. Bae said and hold her hand.

"Daddy, my baby..... Please bring back my baby" the other girls can't help not to cry too seeing irene like that. Not too long...The door open and there's byul and wendy catching there breath.

"Lisa....lisa is in critical right now!" Wendy shout. No one is moving not until wendy say it again with her loud voice to wake them, the manoban run to the operating room. When Irene heard it, she cry out loud and trying to stand but Mrs. bae hold her.

"Mom... Bring me there! My husband need me!! My baby is gone now, I don't want to lose another one from my family" Irene said.

Seulgi don't know what to do, she just carry irene. She don't want to add more stress to her. It's already enough but knowing your husband is also fighting for her own life is already too much for a person who didn't do anything but to be a good person to everyone.