16

Months after, Jennie's month came. They are now in the hospital waiting for the successful delivering. It's already an hour yet the doctors still not coming out. Jisoo and Lisa can't stay still in one place.

"Yahh you two can you please sit down? You over reacting again. You should go inside and stay beside seulgi" Rosè said.

"You can't blame us hon, it's jennie's first time" Jisoo said still peeking to the closed door.

"Why they taking too long?, when irene give birth to areum we just took two hours inside" Lisa walking back and port. They're parents is also present, while Seulgi's parents can't come because they still in abroad but they already book a flight back to Seoul. Irene, yeri and solar is on their home to assist the kids with mino and dahyun.

"Lisa, compare the size of areum to Jennie's baby. she's is over weight" Jieun who's sitting besides her mom also calming her.

"Exactly, that's my point. I'm worried to nini to both of them" Lisa said and mess her bangs. Rosè and Jieun just shook their heads while watching the two. They look at the door, and saw seulgi who's looking at them in panic.

"hey hey what happened?" Rosè immediately asked. They all stand up waiting for her answer.

"Jennie, we need a blood. She's losing a lot of blood" Seulgi panicking.

"Bring me palii!" Jisoo said, the nurse nodded and they get inside. Jisoo is a biological sister so they have a same blood type.

Seulgi is full of sweat, after jisoo and nurse left. She kneel on the ground and break down.

"Seul!" Lisa and help her immediately and bring her to the chair.

"Lisaya.... jennie will going to be alright, right?" Seulgi crying.

"Of course, she will!  stop thinking too much" Lisa rubbing her back.

"What happened seul?" Chitthips seat besides her and comfort the latter. Seulgi raise her head and hug her in laws.

"Jennie got a have time to do the normal delivery, the doctor don't have a choice but to perform the cs. The baby is already in a good state now. We thought it's already okay but jennie become unconscious, she lost a lot of blood." Seulgi explain between her sobbed.

"Sssshhh it's okay now, jisoo is there. Don't worry too much, they will be fine" She said and continue to comfort her.

    Lisa is now become more worried to her nini, she want to go inside and check her by herself. Marco is also the same with her, they both now standing waiting for the door.

"We still need more blood, the first donor is not enough. She's getting pale so we need to stop." The nurse said.

"I'm a type O" Wendy said raising her hand, who's just arrive wearing a her famous hello kity sleepwear.

"Okay ma'am, let's go we need to rush" The nurse said. Seulgi, lisa and the others don't know if they will cry or laugh. Wendy really looks like she just got woke up. Byul also come running, at least she's wearing some decent clothes unlike wendy.

"What happened? still not done?" Byul said, she frown when she saw seulgi there. She thought it's already done. Jieun tell her everything. After knowing it she volunteer to donate a blood too, coincidence that they have a same blood type. The nurse assist her inside incase of emergency.

After a long wait, Jennie is already in a good condition. They already put her to her own room. Seulgi never left her there, she stay there until jennie woke up. Lisa, let her parents and her sister to go home first to rest. So, she, byul, jisoo and wendy left there to accompany the couple.