38

"How's the reunion???" After 3 hours the door open, makes them to wake up. Irene who's sleeping in Lisa's arms move. Lisa tighten her hug to her. Suzy also do the same, Nathalie never let go jake's hand. "Take the three and separate them." Mark said.

"Lisa... Nooo, don't touch me!" Irene said.

"Don't hon, just follow them for now okay? Stay with suzy" lisa whisper to her.

Lisa look at suzy and secretly nodded to her. Jake and Lisa both get enough rest for them to gain back their energy. Lisa stand up when mark approach her.

"How's my plan BOSS? Does it works?" Mark sarcastically asked and chuckled.

Lisa just look at him, but her smirk never leave her face makes mark get annoyed. He give lisa a punch in her stomach.

"You really have a guts to look at me like that when you're already dying"

"Hahahaha don't make me laugh kid" lisa mocking him. "You think that i didn't know?? Yang yunseok....." Lisa said, makes mark to stop and look at her.

"How did you know?" He look at lisa, but lisa just shoke her head and chuckled.

"I'm not manoban for nothing KID...Anyway thank you for getting them from bogum..." She said and laughed.

"If thats the case then nice to meet you Lalisa Manoban" Mark and grab the gun from his man. Lisa stand still in her position. Suzy tried to stop irene from running to lisa.

"Lisa!" Irene called her attention.

"Unnie... Calm down okay? The baby remember the baby. Let's trust lisa in this" suzy said.

"No, lisa is in danger" irene removing her hand from her. Irene stop when Nathalie hug her.

"Aunty, areum... She's worried to you and to your baby, she's waiting for you to come home" Nathalie and look at irene. "She misses you and her daddy... Please, calm down aunty" Nathalie said and wipe her tears, irene sobbed and nodded. Suzy hug and comforted her, Nathalie hold her hands too and rubb it. Irene don't have a choice but to just look at lisa from a far.

"Long time no see Lisa my dear friend" An old man enter with his body guard. Irene surprised to see him again, she look back at lisa and examine her reaction.

"He's still alive...." Irene mumbled.

"Yang, you still alive... They're right demon don't die fast" Lisa said and look at him.

"So you already know? By looking at your reaction... I see but seeing your wife's reaction makes me happy" yang said glance to her.

"Good keeper" Mark said makes his father chuckled.

"Indeed she is, how's life Manoban?? Don't you miss me?" He push lisa's shoulder using his wooden stick. Lisa bite her lower lips because there's a cut there. "You can scream you know" he mockingly said.

"Why would i? Hahahaha you? How about you? Old yang? Getting white hair is fun right? You should just stay in your cave and never let the dogs out" lisa and look at mark. "How's the reunion with you bastard father who left you because he choice his money than his son?" Lisa smirked. Mark gripp his hand and look at lisa.

"It's not true" mark said about to attack lisa when the old man stop him.

"It's true... But now that you have a worth you will stay and will treat each other as a family" old yang said.

"Hahahahaahah, it's that the right way to comfort a person not to mention it's your SON" lisa laughed, the two yang look at her.

"Let see if you can still laugh" the old yang signal his body guard to attack lisa. After minutes of penetratimg lisa mark approach her and pull her hair.