15

Seulgi fixing their bed and preparing to sleep jennie is still inside the bathroom washing. She's busy fixing there bed when she heard a voice from outside. She god curious and open there balcony.

"Yah kang come down palii!" It's wendy with moonbyul wearing there sleep wear.

"What are you two doing here?" Seulgi talk back but just enough for them.

"Idoit where neighbor stop acting like we travel from the other side" Moonbyul said, right there is wendy nodding.

"What i mean is what are you guys doing here in this hour" Seulgi said. Actually they are living in the same village, they decided to also buy a land here when they found out that the manobans will live here but of course their house has a space between to each other.

"Just open your fucking gate and let us in. Jisoo will arrive anytime soon" Wendy said. Seulgi scratch her head. She got startled seeing jennie in her bath Robe standing there raising her eyebrow.

"Oh love... are you done?" Seulgi walk towards to her and help her dry her hair.

"Who's that?" Jennie asked her.

"It's byul and wendy, they just bored" Seulgi said.

"Those two, they always disturbing us" Jennie and walk to the balcony holding her phone.

"Oh jenniee- yahhh anneyoung" The two wave their hands to the preggy woman. Jennie snort.

"My mood is okay not until i saw your faces. What are you doing here AGAIN?" jennie raise her eyebrow.

The two nagg each others.

"Yah i told you let just go to lisa's house" byul said to wendy.

"Duh, irene unnie is more than scarier than jennie. I love my life" Wendy said and look at jennie. " we just want to hang out with kang seulgi jennie heheh..." Jennie rolled her eyes and go inside.

"I told you jennie is better than irene unnie" byul just give her a thumbs up. They saw jisoo walking holding her cheeks.

"oh, soo what happened to you?" Byul asked.

"Don't ask the obvious moonbyul" Jisoo and sit in the big rock.

"We will not ask you if we know" Wendy said and about to point the swollen cheek of jisoo.

"Yahhh don't!! it's hurt" Jisoo whine, the gate open.

"Oh in law.. what happened?" Seulgi scan jisoo's face.

"My wife did this....." Jisoo pointing her face.

"WHAT?!" the three said in unison.

"This is the first time you got beaten from Rosè" Byul said.

"What did you to make her did this to you?" seulgi asked.

"Oh even me don't know what it is...." jisoo and pout.

"let's go inside you need to put an ice there, it's look like..."

"Oh my i'm now a fan of chipmunk" Wendy clapped her hands jisoo give her a death glare.

"It's solid" Moonbyul and chuckled and they all go inside.

      The manobans settled in the balcony. The cold breeze is still bearable. Lucas is leaning to her mom while areum is in lisa, they enjoyed the family time. Lisa is telling some Story about them especially her childhood memories with their aunties. The two are keeps laughing together while listening to her dad's story, irene just watching them smiling and admiring them she can't wait to have her another baby to join in the squad.