8

Lisa pull irene to their office in the house. She assist her to sit on the chair while her she pull a chair in front of irene  and hold her both hands. Irene just looking at her waiting impatiently.

"Remember the night to your house--"

"Our, it's ours.." Irene cut off her.

"Our house... I told you it's not safe to stay there right?" Irene nodded. "Remember i asked you about the CCTV cameras. You said you don't have cctv inside but.i found this" Lisa get the box containing the piece of size chips cam and shot it to irene.

Irene get it and examined.

"What is this??"

"It's a camera hon...." Irene look at her confused..." Do have someone letting inside the house?" Lisa asked.

"I don't... i didn't let anyone go inside" Irene frowning.

"Someone put that inside hon.... Someone watching you and the kids, I found this to every side of house.... even to the bathroom" Lisa a tear roll down in her cheeks.

Irene gasped and cover her mouth.

"N..oooo noooo this can't be..."Started to cry again hugging her self. "Nooo... nooooo"

"I'm sorryy" Lisa and hug her.

"No.... noooo hon noo...." Irene looking taat lisa shaking her head.

"The person behind this is watching you... he have everything. I'm sorry...." Lisa and also cry and kneel in front of her. Irene just shookher head and cry while hugging her self.

She feel to dirty right now, she feel something is watching her right now. She can't think straight. She just want to cry and cry.

"I promise you hon i will send him behind the bars. I assure you, even i kill him i will.... I'm sorry" Lisa and cupped irene face.

"Don't.... don't touch me, i'm dirty... i'm so dirty right now" Irene pushing lisa away from her.

"No... no.. hon your not. Please stay strong i'm here i'll never leave you... I love you" Lisa trying to hug her but irene keep pushing her away and shake her head.

"No... i'm so dirty lisa stop touching me" Irene and run back to their room. She lock it and cry even harder. She throw all the things she saw. Lisa follow her and tried to open the door but irene didn't mind her, lisa just lean her head to the door crying while hearing sounds of broken glass and screaming inside.

After minutes, the room fill in silence. Lisa got worried and try to open the door.

"Hon please open the door.....Let me in..." Lisa and kicking the door but it still can't. "Honey.... pleasee i'm here let me enter" Lisa again trying to call irene but ni in response.

"Shitt no..... nooo" Lisa and run downstairs and get the duplicate key and run back. She tried but still not working, irene also use the double lock. "Fuck... Honnn plese open this, i'm getting worried."

Lisa didn't onow what to do, she kick and kick the door until the locks break. She run inside and saw irene laying on the bed.

"Omygh...."Lisa  and run to her.

"Love.... honey wake upp..." Her tears already flowing down. "Honeyy..." The room is so messy, even the mirror is broken.

She carry irene and run down stairs, she get her key on the table and put irene on the back seat. She run to the driver seat, she didn't care if there house is still open she just want to bring irene to the hospital as fast as she can.

'Please help me... help my wife. Kepp her safe' Lisa silently pray.

Good thing there's no traffic at this hour, they immediately arrived to the hospital safely. Irene still unconscious.