49

Next 2 days, lisa have a important meeting with the board members. She leave irene with her friends. Moon, kang, son, and song are there to accompany irene. Because they all excited for the new addition of the family. While lisa is away, they keep entertaining Irene because the pregnant woman is getting bored. The kids is playing in the garden with the Lucas, areum and Nathalie.

"Unnie did you pee?" Wendy asked

They stop from laughing and glance to irene who's confused.

"Nonsense the water is already broken!!" Suzy stand up and assist her unnie to stand.

"Heyyy help me!" Suzy called their attention because no one is moving.

"Omyghd!!!" The girls help suzy while the 'gays' started to panic.

"These idiots, call lisa for god sake! Mino ready the car! Seulgi, jennie get the bag and Irene new set of pants" jieun told them.

"How about me?" Wendy and byul asked.

"Call Irene's parents tell them to go straight to hospital and wait there."

Everything is under control, mino carried irene to the van. Suzy and jieun get in to while other get their own car and follow them. The kids is left there with jake and jae.

"Call lisa....." Irene said gripping Suzy's hand. "This is painful fuckk" she mumbled.

"Hold on unnie okay?" Suzy comfort her.

"Hon drive more faster" jieun tell to mino.

"Okehh" after minutes they arrive in the hospital. The nurses immediately assist them while suzy starting the get ready because she's the Irene's doctor.

"Unnie just relax okay?? Do you still remember the drill?"

"Ye--- ahhhh where's lisaaa!!" Irene and scream in pain.

While lisa in the meeting room, her secretary knock and handed her the phone.

"I'm sorry boss but ms. Moon is calling you" lisa frown but still get the phone and she gesture to the board to continue.

"Hello??"

"Manofoot go to the hospital, Irene is about to give birth!!"  Byul said to the phone lisa stand up causing them to stop and look at her.

"I'm sorry but i need to cut this short. Let's continue this nextweek. My wife is about to give birth to my angel" lisa said and get her coat and leave the room. The board members didn't say anything they just watch her running out with a smile.

"I really admire lisa's hardship" Mr. Yoo.

Lisa immediately get in her car and drove fast to the hospital, her hand is shaking while thinking about irene.

She keep horning to avoid accident because of her speed. When she arrive there she immediately get down and run to the emergency. She saw them sitting there.

"Lisa! Unnie looking for you!" Jennie said and pointed the room.

"Okay okay" lisa open the door and saw irene walking back and forth while jisoo and suzy next to her assisting her.

"If lisa still not here in 5 mins i swear she will not going to see this baby" irene said while walking. Jisoo and suzy already heard it for the fifth time.

"Hey hey hey... I'm here i'm sorry I'm late" lisa and kiss her head. When irene saw her she started to sobbed and complaining that she's hurt. Jisoo and suzy look at each other before leaving the two inside.