19

Lisa enter to their room while Irene still in the bathroom. She removed her clothes and everything in her body and join irene inside. Good thing the door is not lock. Irene still scrabbing her body when she heard the door open and saw lisa naked body.

"hon i'm not yet done" Irene said, but lisa didn't mind her and continue to walk inside and let the water runs down to her whole both.

"You taking too long and i feel sticky" Lisa and chuckled, she pull irene to join her under the water.

"Hey i'm scrabbing my body i-mmmmmm" Lisa cover irene's lips using her mouth. She kiss her passionately, irene surprise to her sudden action but also respond. She clung her arms to lisa's neck and lisa tighthen her hold to irene waist to come closer.

"Mmmmm... h-onn..." Lisa started to explore in irene's body. She begin to kiss her neck, jaw lines. "f-mm - fuc.k" Irene jump to lisa and clung her legs to lisa's waist.

"I love you" irene's back to the cold wall to her bach.

"i love you more" Lisa started to kiss her again, her buddy is already hard and irene feel it poking her. Lisa manage to hold her own budddy and slightly thrust it using her hands.

"Please hon...." Irene please, her hormones is really weird these past few days. She feel like she's very needy.

"Okay...." Lisa and slowly insert her bulge to irene's hole. Irene started to moan, good thing their room is soundproof. If not the two kids already awake and wondering what's happening inside.

"Ohh... shi-..t faster hon" Irene mumbled to lisa's ears. The latter become more feel hot, she obey her wife and fasten her thrust.

irene moaning mess in lisa's embrace, she's gripping to lisa's nape.

"Ha--harder ho-n" Lisa thrust full length. Irene is already used to her size, but she still keep gentle because irene is pregnant.

"I'm-'m near love....."

"me too..." Lisa and kiss.

They both come, lisa kiss irene's lips still her bulge inside her. They both end the kiss and look at each other.

"Your crazy" Irene said.

"I'm crazy for you" Lisa, they both chuckled and started to main reason why they are inside thw bath room.

       Irene lay down beside lisa who's busy on her phone. She turn off the light and turn on the lamp besides them. Lisa still focus on the phone makes irene to feel slightly mad.

"I will punch your face or you will put down that damn phone" Irene said.

Lisa startled, and immediately put down the phone amd pull irene closer to her.

"my moody mommy" Lisa mumbled but irene hear it and pinch her.

"Why are you on the phone this time?"

"I just check the email that seulgi send to me." Lisa and kiss her head.

"How's lucas?" Irene remember her son.

"Hmmm.... how can i say this.. Lucas real father appeared" Lisa said, irene move and look at her.

"W-what?!" Irene sit up.

"Hey... heyy calm down, we're still not sure. I mean we don't know if that guy is telling the truth and even if he is. Lucas is ours, he will not going to take lucas from us." Lisa and pull irene.

"Lucas is my son. Please lisa don't let him" Irene and tears roll down to her cheeks.

"Ssshhh... of course, i take a legal process when i get him. I'll talk our lawyer to discuss it again and i will secure his safety. That man will not going near again to him." Lisa assured irene.