Chapter 6: What If..

Skylar's point of view:

I woke up to the door thumping against the wall. My eyes opened just in time to see two little arms wrap around my pregnant belly and hug both myself and my wife.

"Mommy I hangry" she said, nestling her head against my big belly. I was 5 ½ months pregnant with a little boy, and we were going to name him Aaron David.

My wife grumbled next to me, cuddling at my side, her head nestled in the crook of my neck.

"I'll get him taken care of baby" she kissed my cheek and got up, only in her boxers and a tank top. Her bulge in her boxers was noticeable and made me horny. She didn't seem to understand my thoughts since she moved towards the door picking up our daughter Eleanor-Rose. I knew that I should get up but it was a sunday and I was really comfortable where I was at the moment.

"Mom, no!" was the only thing I heard before there was a big thud and a "crap". Sometimes my wife was a real clutz. I sprang (not really) out of bed and went to the kitchen to see a full box of cereal and milk spilled on the floor with three guilty faces looking at me and a golden retriever eating the evidence.

"What happened" Thalia and Ellie both pointed to Catherine who was pointing at Thalia. I sighed and took the dustpan and broom out of the closet and handed it to my wife.

"How do you know who did it?" she asked, head cocked slightly.

"Because only you and Thalia can reach the cereal and Thalia eats bagels not cereal.

"Damn you're good sweetheart" she pecked my lips and went down in front of me to clean up the remaining cereal. I just laughed and picked up Ellie, barely managing to carry her with my heavy stomach. I got out another type of cereal and prepared it for her, giving her a kiss on her head before sitting her down in her chair. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a body pressed against my back. My wife peppered kisses on my neck and collarbone, whispering words into my ears. My love language was a combination of words of affirmation and physical touch so my wife was spot on.

"Mommy," Ellie said with a mouthful of food.

"Swallow then speak sweetie" she nodded.

" What time is Thalia's game today?" she asked, cocking her head to the side just like her mama.

"1:30".

"Alright when you're done Ellie you need a shower, you haven't had one for a few days" my wife asked and unwrapped her arms from around me, much to my dismay.

After breakfast the entire family started getting ready for Thalia's soccer game against the Blue Devils. Catherine was driving the rest of us there since I was too big to drive.

When we arrived at the field Thalia ran off to meet with her teammates while Catherine, Ellie and I got ourselves situated on the lawn. It was a beautiful but cloudy day, and the grass field was being occupied with little feet and people enjoying it.

The game started 20 minutes later, with Thalia playing as right midfield. Luckily as she grew up she inherited her mother's athleticism, and sometimes joined Catherine weightlifting. Speaking of Catherine, she sat next to me with an excited Ellie on her lap and her sunglasses on, looking beautiful. Unlike most people, Catherine and I have a unique and special story of our relationship. We got engaged the night I graduated high school, and then became pregnant with Ellie a few months later. We got married a year later and welcomed Ellie into the world and are now expecting our third child. Catherine wants more kids but luckily we are still quite young, Catherine being 32 and myself being 26.

The game started off rough for Thalia's team, but after halftime one of her teammates made a goal and that ramped up the enthusiasm. Catherine was cheering for the team while Ellie watched and copied her mama, and being the person that I am I couldn't help but take a picture of the two. I love my family.

At the end of the hour Thalia's team had won and the entire team was celebrating. Ellie was celebrating as well, although she might not understand everything that was going on.

At home we decided to do a pool party, since the house we had recently moved into had a pool. I had decided to dress in my blue bikini with black swim trunks and my hair in a messy bun. I was married and didn't need to impress anyone anymore. When I walked into Ellie's room Catherine was wearing similar attire to my own; a red bikini top and navy blue swim trunks. Her member was so noticeable that she had to wear boxers constantly, much to my dismay sometimes. She was helping Ellie get changed into her Sofia the First Swimsuit and blow ups.

"Hey girls, how's the changing going" Ellie looked at me and ran out of her mama's arms half naked.

"Sky I was so close" my wife whined, sitting back on her heels and scratching the back of her neck. God she was beautiful with her tattoo on her back and hair cascading down her back.

I ended up having to change Ellie since she wouldn't go back to Catherine. The second I was done she scampered off to find her big sister.

" I love you so much baby, you look beautiful" my wife kissed me as soon as I turned around. I kissed back and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. She grabbed my ass and pushed our bodies together and I could feel her member against my front.
"Hmn baby we have to stop" I pushed her back lightly.

"No we can make out" she cocked her head to the side and tried to kiss me again but I turned my head to the side.

"No let's get going sweetie" I walked to the door and heard her whining behind me, but nonetheless following me.

The rest of the day was spent by the pool, swimming and sunbathing as a family. Since it was the weekend, we ordered pizza for dinner and snuggled up in the living room together. It was the perfect ending to the weekend.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter, it's a different type of chapter where it's a hypothetical future that the characters might face. Please comment and vote

- Jane