Chapter 14: A promise

Catherine's point of view:

Today was Friday which meant that tomorrow was the weekend. I couldn't wait to go to the park with Thalia and get some much needed relaxation and fresh air. Skylar told me earlier that she has a date planned for tomorrow, so I got my mom to take care of Thalia.

School just ended and I was packing up my things when the door opens, revealing my love Skylar.
"Hey honey" she smiled and walked up to me, grabbing my face and kissing me hard, this time with passion. I was a little taken aback at first, but then melted into the kiss and leaned against my desk for support. My member was instantly awake from the simple action, pressing against the jeans I was wearing.
"Hm babe you're giving me a boner we need to stop" she back away and looked down, grinning.
"Wow I'm really good if I caused that so fast".
"Damn you Skylar" I gave her one last peck before adjusting my jeans and walking to the bathroom. It was the staff bathroom so there was a one stall and right when I took off my pants I heard the door open. I yelped and turned around to see Skylar shooshing me.
She walked forward and kissed me, giving me no time to react besides kiss back. She moved so she was kissing my neck while I was a moaning mess.
"Did you lock the door" I moaned out. Damn she was good with her mouth.
"Yes my love" she said in between kisses. She moved my hands so they were above my hand and her body pressed into mine. I know she felt my member since she started to moan and grind on me.
"Baby we need to stop please" at the word please she stopped immediately and walked backwards looking done shamefully like a kicked puppy.
"I'm sorry Cat I just got carried away."
"It's okay baby" I kissed her head and looked down, seeing the tent in my pants.
"Well looks like another shower is in order" I sighed.
"Sorry baby, if you want I can join you, no funny business I promise".
"Okay" she likes shocked, heck I even was.

*Timeskip*
I led her by hand into the bathroom, where I turned on the bathtub. When the water was warm enough I took off my socks and shirt before turning around and seeing a completely naked Skylar. Her breasts were on the smaller side but nonetheless gorgeous looking and her toned smooth stomach was so inviting. I gulped and took off my shorts, leaving me int my boxers, the bulge evident.
"It's okay if you want to leave them on Catherine, I completely understand" she took my hands and looked straight into my eyes.
I nodded while looking into her eyes and slowly removed my boxers, my member springing up and hitting my stomach. Despite being naked Skylar kept eye contact with me, leading me to the tub. It wasn't like I was uncomfortable around her, but she's the first person who's ever fully seen me naked since Stephanie.
"I got you" she said as she stepped into the tub and led me into it as well. The water was almost up to my knees and I sank downwards so I was leaning against the back of the tub, motioning for her to lean against me. She hesitated at first but then did so and I connected our fingers together. Our bodies were molded together, hands intertwined, and light music playing in the background. All characteristics of a perfect moment.
"This was a good idea, thank you baby"
She hummed and turned around in my arms, kissing my lips. The kiss was slow and sweet, not lust included. It was ironic that we weren't chomping at the bit to finally make love, but the moment was just so perfect that we didn't need to continue.
She suddenly stood up, sloshing the water and giving me a perfect view of her vagina.
"Wait one second I'll be right back" I nodded but she was already wrapped in her towel and out the door. She came back a moment later with something in her palm but she had it covered is I couldn't see it. She hoped back in the tub, this time nor leaning back against me but instead facing me.
"Catherine, I love you. You're my best friend, my rock, and my person. I promise to always respect you, love you, cherish our time, and love both you and Thalia forever. This is not an engagement ring, but a promise ring in which I promise to be with you forever and love both you and Thalia. Catherine will you be my official girlfriend" She opened up her palm and there lay a little diamond in the middle of two infinity rings, with smaller diamonds lining the sides.
"Yes baby, of course, thank you" I cried into her shoulder, hugging her tightly so she wouldn't be able to get out.
"I'm not going anywhere sweetheart you don't have to hug the life out of me, I'm always with you" she said, smiling. She took my right hand and slid the ring onto my finger, it was a perfect fit. She then leaned forward to kiss me and this time there was passion and love poured into it.
"God I love you" she mumbled between kisses. I looked into her eyes and knew wholeheartedly that she meant what she said.
I happened to glance at my watch while relaxing and jumped when I noticed the time.
"What's wrong love?" Skylar asked, turning around.
"We need to pick up Thalia from school, I'm totally late she's going to freak out" I ran out of the room but naked to my closet, trying to find clothes.
"Catherine stop, I already called your mom to pick her up. She's all set and I bet on her way home as we speak". I tuned around to see my girlfriend in a towel while smirking. I looked down to see myself completely naked with a semi-hard boner.
"Oh, crap, uh, thank you honey" I took a random t shirt to cover my member as I walked past her to the bathroom. I heard her laugh behind me and then smack my ass.
"Hey!" She just laughed like the goofball she was.
We ended up getting dressed and snuggling on the couch, waiting for Thalia to get home. When she did we played games and Skylar helped her with her tracing homework. Since it was Friday Skylar stayed over and when it was time for bed I could help but think how lucky I was and how much I loved my little family.

Thanks for reading another chapter, I hope you liked it. Please comment and vote on your thoughts.

- Jane