Chapter 23: Bermuda Baby! ( Part 1)

Catherine's point of view:

Skylar and I were currently on the plane to Bermuda, it was about a 4 hour flight. It was hard saying goodbye to Thalia, my parents, and Hensley this morning. Eventually Skylar had to practically drag me into the car, her goodbyes were much shorter.

I had come more prepared than Skylar, since she was relying on the in-flight entertainment system. She was watching The Notebook while I read my book. I was in the window seat, mainly because Skylar insisted that she sit next to the older man who snored loudly.

It was a little after 1:00 pm when we landed, and after collecting our luggage I hailed a cab to our resort. I hadn't told Skylar yet but it was one of those places that had private cabins to rent on the water, which I upgraded us from a hotel room.
The drive to the resort was about 45 minutes away from the airport, so in the meantime we talked about what we wanted to do on the trip, as well as missing our families. When we arrived there was a gigantic building in front of us with tan colored bricks and the name in big letters on the front. There had to be hundreds of windows and at least 10 floors in total.
A man in a suit came out to greet us, taking our luggage and putting it on a luggage cart. He introduced himself as Alec and seemed accepting of two females being together.
Alec took us on a little tour of the building. The pictures online didn't do this place justice, it was absolutely beautiful. With big glass windows, the walls were painted a seafoam and had white and beige furniture lining the inside, creating a homey feel to it. I took Skylar's hand and squeezed it, smiling at her. She smiled at me and winked, looking back at Alec and his tour.
After the tour Alec led us to the front desk, where a woman with the name tag Jessica greeted us and I checked us in. I told Skylar to look around while I checked us in, and when I looked back to find her, the expression on her face was like a kid in a candy shop. It was precious.
"Catherine, this is so awesome, thank you so much" she hugged me, not being the biggest fan of PDA. I didn't blame her, we were in a foreign place and didn't know how they felt about the LGBT+ community.

Once I checked us in I took SKylar's hand and led her to the back doors, telling her that we were going to check out the all inclusive pool and bar. She smiled and took my hand, half skipping while walking. What a child at heart, I loved her. While I did want to see the pool and bar, I really wanted to show her the private cabin that was at the back of the property, lining up and down the beach. It was a one bedroom one bathroom, with an open concept living room and kitchen, and of course ocean views. From a distance it looked like it had a straw roof, which reminded me of reading the three little pigs to Thalia.

"Wow, look at those. Wouldn't it be cool if we stayed there honey" I looked beside me to Skylar pointing at one of the cabins, seeing a man and woman come out holding hands and looking happy.

"Well let's go take a look" she smiled and pulled my hand along until we were in front of one. From a closer view it had big windows and a tropical theme in the exterior, with stone stairs leading up to the door and a little patio in the front with just enough room for a small table and two chairs. It looked quaint yet cute.

"Surprise Sky, I upgraded us to one of these cabins, number 204 to be exact" I looked around to try and find ours.
"Holy crap you're the best Catherine I love you so much" Skylar beamed and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing my cheek and then hugging me. I laughed at the action and kissed her cheek as well, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Let's go find ours okay" she nodded and we walked to the right side, seeing more cabins/villas in that direction. It took us about a minute but soon number 204 was marked on a beige villa/cabin with light blue and white accents. Like the other one it had stairs leading up to the small patio, and a big window on the right side of the door. A small triangle rounded roof topped it all off, perfecting the appearance.
"Let's go inside babe" She pulled me along the stairs, the carry-on in her arms being abused on her shoulder.
When I unlocked the door Skylar ran inside, to which I followed her. The inside was even more beautiful than the outside, and the big windows framing the wall made it seem bigger than it actually was. There was a speckled marble countertop that had an island on one side, with an open concept living room and flat screen tv. With light brown hardwood floors the large room flowed from one side to the other. On the other side there was a hallway leading to more rooms, with a small table with a coconut lamp on it and some papers about the general keeping and information about the villa. I was too busy gawking at the place to notice Skylar coming down the hallway, a huge smile on her face.

"This is truly amazing, thank you so much Catherine" she pecked my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck. I hummed and pecked her lips back, wrapping my arms around her and bringing her into a hug. Here, we could be whoever we wanted, and she didn't used to be my student and I didn't have a daughter. We were alone and free.

Taking my hand in hers, she showed me the bedroom and bathroom, as well as the closet filled with towels and extra supplies that we might need. I think she was so excited and didn't even think about the thought of showing me a beige and white closet.

Shortly after looking around the cabin, we flopped on the couch to relax. We'd need to get groceries and our luggage, but that was for another time, I think we were both tired of traveling.

Once our luggage arrived, we decided to go to the beach, which conveniently was like 200 feet away from the back door. Since I had my extra member, I wore black swim trunks with a red lacy bikini top. To resist any temptation, Skylar and I got dressed in separate rooms, despite having seen one another naked before.
"Catherine you look so beautiful" I looked to my left after exiting the bathroom. I blushed and looked down, although I too wanted to gawk at Skylar's beautiful bikini-clad body. She was wearing a light purple suit with white stripes. I grabbed some towels from the closet in order to avoid her seeing my member getting excited. She didn't know the things that she did to me.
"Baby you okay"
"Yep all good thanks" I was still turned around.
"Catherine, I know why you're turned around. There is no reason to be shy, it's natural and I honestly don't mind. It's hot even"
I turned around and saw Skylar smiling at me while standing right in front of me with her arms crossed. She looked straight into my eyes instead of looking at my bulge.
"Thank you Skylar, that means a lot" She nodded and reached forward to give me a hug. She gave an awkward cough while hugging and I knew that she could feel my bulge.
"Let's go to the beach" this time I nodded and grabbed her hand as we headed to the back door.

Due to the blue sky and white sand the beach was crowded. There was an area restricted to the guests of the resort, but nonetheless crowded in the small marked off section.
I led the both of us to an open spot and laid down the big blanket, sitting down and enjoying the feel of the warm sand on my body. Skylar sat down next to me, pecking my cheek on her way down.

For the next hour Skylar and I enjoyed one another's company at the beach. We went in the water, attempted to bury each other in sand, and I read while she played a game on her phone. It was starting to get late in the afternoon so we headed back to the bungalow to get ready for dinner.
We agreed that we'd shower together with no funny business, but I knew it was hard for her when my member kept on poking her on accident.

We decided to eat at a local restaurant named Mango's and enjoyed a seafood feast. Afterwards we walked along the beach while holding hands, enjoying one another's company. I swear we got to know each other during this time even more than we did before, and I knew that she was my dream woman.
After a long day we basically snuggled up in bed together, (me being the big spoon) and her the small spoon and soon we were asleep in one another's arms.

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. This section was pretty long but I'm doing a 2nd part since there is a surprise and I don't want to bore you guys out. Please comment and vote on your thoughts!
Jane