Chapter 16: Insecurities

~ Three month time skip~

Skylar's point of view:

Today was the last day before spring break, and we were currently still in school. These past few months had been amazing, I'd spent as much of my time as possible with Catherine and Thalia. We went to the fall carnival, ice skating, plenty of 1 and 1 dates with Catherine, and my favorite when we all went out together to the park.

The bell just rang and everyone filed out of class. My next class was Cathreine's, who happened to be a few doors down from my current class. Right as I was about to enter I heard voices, so being the nosy person I am I peeked around the corner.
"Come on Catherine, I know you want to go on another date with me. Just to the movies, you can even choose which one"
"No James, I'm not interested, I'm sorry. I'm already in a relationship and I love her very much.
"Her?!" Mr. Finnerty exclaimed, slapping his hands on her desk. I knew it wouldn't be long before other students arrived so I made my presence known and said a quick hello to both of them. Right away Mr. Finnerty stood up straight, giving me a glare.
"Right, thank you Ms. Brooks we'll talk later" he tapped the desk thrice and then started to make his way out of the room.

Class started shortly afterwards, and it just consisted of taking notes while Catherine stood at the front looking gorgeous. Today she was wearing a royal blue dress that came an inch above her knee, and black heels with her hair up in a neat bun.
"Ms. Thomson what type of figurative language is being used in the 3rd paragraph?" I looked up and saw Catherine smirking at me.
"Imagery and idiom ma'm" she nodded and continued with her lesson.
"Just be sure that you're paying attention next time" she looked at me with a half grin and half serious look on her face.

The rest of the class proceeded and was normal. Right before we were let out, an announcement was made regarding the spring dance next week. Yay. I wasn't interested since I couldn't bring Catherine and nobody else consumed my thoughts like she did.

"Alright everyone I'm supposed to hand these out to you for the dance, please take a look because you are supposed to and then take further measures" Catherine walked around the room, handing out light blue pieces of paper. When she got to me our fingers brushed against one anothers elighting an invisible spark to be felt within me. Catherine was definitely my dream woman.
"I will be at the dance chaperoning, just to be sure nobody gets into trouble, so don't be doing stupid things" she looked around the room with her eagle eye, winking at me.
The bell rang right after she was done and the class started to leave, except for me who wanted some alone time with my girlfriend. Right as the last kid, Gordon left, I was walking up to Catherine's desk when the door opened, halting my movements. It was Mr. God damn Finnerty.

"Catherine, hello" He completely ignored me and walked to Catherine's desk.
"Mr. Finnerty there is still a student in my classroom please don't use my first name" She looked at me. "Thank you for checking on that Skylar you're all good just turn it in before next class" I nodded and internally grinned at the little game we were playing.

When I left the room I started heading towards my car, taking my time. A few minutes after I was just waiting for Catherine, since we had rode together this morning.
"He won't leave, can you call me and pretend to be T's school with an emergency Plz?"
"Yep"
Her plan worked since a minute after I called she was running out of the building, looking beautiful doing so.
"Hey baby, thanks for that" she pecked my lips while I drove away. We actually had around 30 minutes to kill before picking up Talia so we went back to the house and changed into more comfortable clothes.
"Hey baby" I called from inside the closet. She was in the bathroom getting changed.
"Yeah"
"Why didn't you tell me you were chaperoning the dance? Now I want to go and see you"
I heard the bathroom door open so I peeked my head out to see  half naked Catherine undoing her hair.
"Sorry honey, I didn't think you'd care since we couldn't go together. Plus I didn't actually want to do it, the party planning group made me".
"Well what're you going to wear?" She laughed.
"Wouldn't you like to know". Damn she was good.
"Well i'd rather see you naked, but we both know you can't go that way so you'd better show me now rather than later" I crept up and whispered in her ear, feeling her shiver.
"Fine, be right back, '' she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I was surprised, and didn't actually think she'd do it.

I flopped down on the bed, waiting for my girl to open the door.

"Hey Sky, I forgot my outfit, can you not look while I get it please".
"Baby I don't mind seeing you half naked, I love you and your body. I don't care if you come running out naked".
"Fine," I heard. The door opened and my jaw literally dropped. Catherine had her hair down with her teacher glasses on, her bra, and boxers, the bulge quite evident.
"Oh my god, baby you look beautiful" I walked up to her and gave her a hug. I could feel her bulge against my front but now wasn't the time to think about that.
"Thank you Sky, that means so much to me" I nodded and pecked her lips, letting me walk into the closet.
I flopped down on my bed again, and opened up bitlife, one of my new favorite games.
"Okay Sky I'm ready" I sat up right as the closet door opened, and once again I was at a loss of words. Standing in front of me was a literal goddess. She was wearing a black pantsuit with a lavender handkerchief, her hair down and her glasses in her hand.
"Oh my god, I'm so lucky" I walked up to her, making her blush.
"You're just saying that Sky" I shook my head violently.
''I'm not though, you are stunning" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips, her response kissing me back. The kiss was passionate, both of us battling for dominance. I eventually won, and accepted her tongue brushing in my mouth. Her hands were wrapped around my shoulders while mine were massaging her ass, it fiting right in my two hands perfectly.

We made out for as long as we could before air became a problem.
"Shit that was amazing," she said breathlessly.
"Agreed my love" I pecked her lips once more before leaning backwards and releasing her from my grasp.
"Never let your insecurities get in the way of knowing how beautiful you really are, okay?" she nodded.
"Good" I smiled in response. 

"Now let's go pick up Thalia from school and pretend to listen to her stories about her day" that got her to laugh, pecking my lips once more before going into the closet to change.

I was right about two things that day.
Catherine doesn't understand how beautiful she is, and
Thalia can talk A LOT.

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. Please comment and vote on your thoughts! I apologize for the delay I broke my hand and can only type with one hand. Thanks again
Jane