CHAPTER-2

Wei ying pov :

'where is this place?? Beautiful!! ' is all i could manage at the serenity of this place

I felt people walking towards me and turned

"lan zhan! " i exclaimed and turned to see him having long hair and pristine white robes and a forehead ribbon. The people around him also wore the white pristine robes with forehead ribbon . I could only recognize the next one to him - my brother in law "huan-ge, good morning "

Everyone were shocked . They turned to me with wide eyes .then i saw two kid in their late teens next to them 'they kinda remind me of a-yi and a-yuan'

I slowly removed my hoodie and cap which revealed my short hair. I saw a purple guy with a gold dressed kid in his late teens. I blurted out "chengcheng,  did you miss your brother? "

I coincidentally removed my mask and put it in my pocket.  Every one had a expression of anger,  hatred, fear , and many negative expression. It was then i knew i fucked up.

"wei xiong!! " i heard huaisang's voice. "sangsang! " i replied while waving my hands to him. He froze.

'why do every one wearing robes on this sunny day? And why are they showing hatred towards me? Why do they have long hair? '

"hahhaha....... Wei wuxian! You really know to show your face to me even after your death! You have a big nerve to even call everyone here disrespectful.....  Know your place wei wuxian!!! " cheng spoke and ran towards me with fist raised up. I froze. 'is he going to hug me with fist up? What did he mean by i died? '

I pushed my thoughts away and looked at him. He is too close for me to defend myself. I accepted his punch which fell on my stomach . It was really painful. I would have spitted blood if i didn't prepare over the punch. I fell on my knees clutching my stomach.

"who are you? " i asked looking down at his feet and clutching my stomach. These people may look like the people I know but they are not the same. My husband and my brother in law would have defended me. And my brother wont punch simply. He only punched punching bag until now.

"didn't you just call me as chengcheng now?  Why are you asking my name again wei wuxian? " he spat out with venom.  He had sword on him.

I stood up swaying on my feet. He started right on my eyes with hatred on his face. "why did you punch me? And who really are you? " i felt my pain reduce as i took breathes

"ohh ..... Don't act like you lost your memories wei wuxian,  just because you left the sect you think you can show that face of yours here?  So you acted like you died in the siege when you went into hiding?? "

"i dont understand what you are talking about.... "

"stop playing the damsel in distress "

"yiling laozu you killed more than 3000 person in just a night...... Do you think we will allow you to live happily? " one the white dressed elder spat

"w-who is yiling laozu? "

i saw another incoming punch towards me . i cant punch my brother either . but it looked fatal . i saw the other with unsheathed sword aimed towards me . 'is this my end?'

before i could block a hand pulled me back . 'lan zhan!' . i evaded all the attacks and ran next to my lan zhan who hugged me on spot . "who are you fucker....... show your face if you are a man " my brother spat . then i noticed him removing his hoodie and cap and mask .