CHAPTER-39

AN:

            THIS IS LAST CHAPTER OF GRAB TISSUE SERIES - GRAB TISSUES#6

           MY LAST EXAM GOT POSTPONDED LIKE SHIT - ON 16TH OF AUGUST AND IN MY ORIGINAL TIMETABLE ON 16TH , I HAVE AN EXAM WORTH 720 MARKS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY TEACHERS ARE PLANNING , IS THIS A TRAP?

ANYWAYS ONTO THE CHAPTER-

-------------------------------------

the empathy continued -

li xing opened her eyes .....

everything were too silent , literally everything . 

she stood up and felt her core , it was that very same feeling wei wuxian told her , so she became an immortal . 

and when she took up a step , she fell face first .

li xing was embarrassed of her own behavior 

meanwhile everyone , "...."

then came a growl from her stomach , 'is this the way i am going to die? as an immortal?!' . she mentally screamed in her head . 

she looked around to see many strawberry plants in a big pot . there were juicy strawberries which made her drool . using the sudden surge of power she dashed towards the plant and ate those fresh strawberries until she was full . then came the realization , who would even put strawberry in a cold pond cave?

after stretching herself a little , she stood up and picked up the heavy pot with her bare hands and walked outside . 

"wait is that even possible?" sect leader nie huaisang asked confused 

"as an immortal ,these tasks would be very easy , tsk" jiang cheng [gusu] said , he was angry , at everything , his own supposed to be brother who literally said 'am i free ?' just because he was dead ? what does he think of himself as ?

yanli [gusu] looked worried to her brother 

cloud recesses did not look like the ones she remembered anymore , it looked like half of the recesses is covered with forest . she walked to the other side and dug up a large hole in seconds and smashed up the pot which broke at one strike and planted up the plant and poured a little water and hurried to the other side  

she looked around the place where most of the tiles were replaced to grass , still the floor tiles were seen . walking still more deep , using her muscle memory , she walked straight into the training hall to see many disciples slacking around , this made her stunned , even after wei wuxian brought down the rules to its grounds , the disciples worked hard to meet everyone's attention and expectations . 

she turned away and ran towards jingshi to look at the house neatly maintained as it was . so it was only the outskirts which became a forest . she sighed in relief , and suddenly there was a sword placed against her neck from the behind . 

" whatever happens , cloud recesses always managed to look beautiful , just like lan wangji " a jin disciple said and clicked her tongue , she had been madly in love with him . 

jin zixuan wished his father could be alive for this moment , he would love to tie her up to his father's bed 

lan wangji glared at that direction