CHAPTER-27

AN: 

           MY LAPTOP GOT SNITCHED AWAY FROM ME ON SUNDAY -😒 I AM ANGRY ...

------------------------------------------

after the empathy, everyone went outside for a break . wei wuxian and lan wangji both were an official couple in front of the students and the 10 people from the future . 

then the bell of lunch went off .

all the students , the 10- intruders from the future sat on the desk with food in their hands . 

the door opened again and zewu zun came with nie mingjue who was talking with each other . 

"are you sure xichen ? that the people from the future are here-" nie mingjue stopped when a cry of "da-ge!!!" came from the future sect leader nie came . sect leader nie threw his fan and crashed onto mingjue's arms and hugged him tightly , covering his face on the taller's chest . 

meanwhile the students noticed how the faces of the future people changed at the sight of niw mingjue . 'just what happened?'

"h-huaisang?!"

"da-ge......"

looking at huaisang , mingjue's brotherly actions kicked in and his big arms covered the small frame of his little brother . "dont cry huaisang , i am here " . the taller patted the smaller's head and rubbed circles on his back . 

at a certain point huaisang removed the hug and looked at mingjue and caressed his cheeks with a loving eyes . mingjue was surprised but let his little brother do whatever he wants . huaisang always loved his older brother [not sexually , totally brotherly] .

"da-ge ......." 'i will protect you......with the exchange of my life' "......lets eat shall we?"

"mn" mingjue let his brother drag him and sit next to him while the future zewu zun served his food with a sad ,longing smile . he noticed , everyone from the future looked at him with longing eyes . he chose to ignore them all .

suddenly a loud beat came from lan jingyi while made all eyes fall on him making the latter embarrassed . he took out his quaikun pouch and took out wei ying's tab , trying his best to ignore hanguang jun's demanding glare . 

the second he switched on , the phone revealed the name

❤CUTIE LIL A-CHENG❤

everyone, "..."

"sizhui , what should i do now?" jingyi asked panicked 

"i dont know " sizhui said 

"hey , look at this green-" jin ling swiped the green part over . then he realized he fucked up

then came a soft melodious , lovely voice "yi-ying!" . everyone in the room froze , t-this is jiang wanyin of all !. 

yiling laozu looked all around seeing his own past self frozen . he sighed , plucking the tab from jingyi . "a-cheng , how are you ?" he asked softly , like an older brother who cared for his little brother with his own life . he heard many things from his future self telling his brother and husband more than himself during their stay together on their recovery time . yiling laozu really wished he had a little brother like the a-cheng from the future . his voice really was caring , unlike the brother whom he is currently gifted with .