CHAPTER-40

at jingshi ,

lan wangji [gusu] and wei wuxian [gusu] entered the room silently holding hands with each other . wei wuxian felt his cheeks burn while holding hands with his lan zhan . and the scene of empathy came , they both had a daughter together who has their own blood flowing in her body. not to mention she was a beauty too !

wei wuxian's thoughts went more deeper - in order to have a kid........ they surely must have had 

SEX

wei wuxian's whole face felt like it was burnt with fire . 

lan wangji looked at wei wuxian worriedly while lighting the night lamp , wei wuxian made weird squeals and weird expressions . once he was done he looked at wei wuxian whose face was so red . he panicked , stepped faster and grabbed the other's face to check for fever - luckily it wasnt fever , but wei wuxian's temperature rose up as his mouth opened in a shocked gesture . 

"l-l-lan zhan......." wei wuxian shuttered . his lan zhan surely looked ethereal in all areas , even in dim lights . his eyes surely moved from the amber ones to the pink lips . wei wuxian gulped without his own realization . 

lan wangji followed the path where the silver looked and his ears felt like it burnt , he looked at wei wuxian's face , his wei ying's face which was being cupped by his pale hands . he slowly felt himself being attracted to those plump lips of his wei ying . 

the two lips touched each other , lan zhan's lips spread out and licked wei ying's plump lips and nibbled on the bottom lip which made wei ying's cavern with a small moan . 

the two ended up intervening their lips sucking onto each other and licked each other's tongue and their tasty cavern . 

{AN : WHAT AM I WRITING?}

sucking each other's mouth made their minds and body hot and fuzzy , wei ying's hands grabbed lan zhan's nape and caressed them while lan zhan's hands spread out the robes to reveal wei ying's shoulders . 

the two caressed each other's body , lan wangji was exceptionally soft at touching wei ying which sent shivers to wei ying . at a certain point the two found themselves topless . 

but it was wei ying who reacted fast to grab his top with a horrified look and draped it over his back . 

"wei ying?" lan zhan was quite stunned at this behavior of his wei ying 

"l-lan zhan........ i think we can do this in any other time right? i mean ........ we are too young....." wei ying's eyes looked everywhere not meeting lan zhan's eyes , his fingers were white with the tight gripping of his clothes . 

lan zhan knew it , wei ying wanted to do it as much as he would like . but he looked uncomfortable to show his back - is something wrong , wei ying's excuse was reasonable in his manor but not for him . 

lan zhan decided to check on this later . 

"mn , wei ying sleep , good night " lan wangji draped the blanket over the two once the two laid down . before closing his eyes , lan wangji saw wei ying struggling in his position to sleep , he lied on his back and with a light hiss he turned and faced his lan zhan and closed his eyes . 

lan zhan woke up in the middle of the night , he could not sleep when those scenes from the empathy of wei ying suffering and his horrified face as he picked up his dress clouded in his mind .