CHAPTER-18

[AN : TO THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO MENTION - THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS 18 + . CAUSE IT IS CHAPTER 18 ]

at jingshi ,

"lan zhan , you dont hate me ?" wei wuxian asked sitting silently besides lan wangji , something he is not used to until he lost his core 

"never hate wei ying , only loved " lan wangji answered plucking his zither silently 

wei wuxian leaned on lan wangji's shoulder , warmth flooded his face as he rested his face on his love's shoulder . he inhaled the sandalwood scent from his love , it relaxed his entire being . he hugged lan zhan's hand for more warmth . he fought to stay awake from the warmth . "wei ying should sleep" with that he felt a hand on his back patting him to sleep . 

he really slept longer than usual , a real good sleep . he woke to white fur , not fur it was white dress and he looked up to see lan zhan's lips tugged upwards and was patting him on his collar bone . he was lying on lan zhan's lap ! . he turned bright pink at the realization .  

"good sleep?" his lan zhan asked 

wei wuxian sat up and moved over lan wangji's lap and sat on it , he was taller than lan wangji now as he was sitting on the older . he closed the distance a bit "what if i say yes?" he asked a bit teasingly . when he looked at his own reflection in lan zhan's golden eyes , his cheeks burned . he gazed lan zhan's yummy looking lips a second and he was attracted to it like a moth to fire . 

lan wangji seemed to follow his gaze and his ears burned red . he put his arms around his wei ying's waist and pulled him into a kiss . wei ying's hands wrapped around his shoulders . while wei ying's kiss was sloppy , lan zhan bit his lip which made the younger open his mouth and entered his cavern . 

wei ying's eyes widened . lan zhan's grip on him tightened as the kiss deepened . they both released the kiss to breathe and both lower lips were connected by a string of saliva and wei wuxian greedily licked it from lan zhan's pink lips . 

"l-lan was it you?"

"hmm?"

"at baifeng mountain-" wei wuxian saw lan wangji's red ears and it confirmed everything . "hahahah...... i never thought you were that strong yet too shy maiden , congrats , you took my first kiss"

lan wangji looked shocked , "didnt you-"

"i simply lied that time lan zhan , you were my first kiss " wei wuxian kissed lan wangji's cheeks . lan zhan growled and pulled wei ying to another round of hungry kiss . 

MEANWHILE ,

"uncle lan / father !" sizhui , jingyi and jin ling ran behind lan zhan who was walking with his headset on . lan zhan removed his headset and put it around his neck and smiled at the three 

"i wanna meet mama / daijiu" the three said 

"oh sure , come with me " the four walked slowly . 

lan zhan stopped at hanshi , his ears red . the three looked confused , jingshi is 250m far from hanshi . lan zhan scratched the back of his head "ummm , i think we can meet other time ?"

"oh , sure then we would be going to the rabbit field " jingyi said and pulled his brother and his now cousin before they could utter a word . the three hid at a corner and peeped to see lan zhan sweating with red ears . he wiped it off with a zewu zun's suffocating smile and pulled on his headset and ran away .