CHAPTER-36

AN:

          GRAB TISSUES #3

------------------------------------

the empathy continued -

ever since wei wuxian became a sect leader , the cultivation world got the first demonic cultivator as both sect leader and was taken as chief cultivator due to nie huaisang's sudden announcement of rest due to illness over his old age . well none complained , frankly no one had any problem with wei wuxian leading this entire cultivational realm . the lan clan surprisingly had became the richest and the most powerful than the wen clan at its prime in just 2 year span under the demonic cultivator's rule . 

many students from different areas , sects , non sects started coming to lan clan for learning basic knowledges for life . all the orphans , poor people , beggars , whenever gets caught by any lan disciples were taken to the back hill of the lan mountains and were given home and supplies and were treated as a big family . wei wuxian was the most loved by all the kids and xiuying was the most favored by all the females who took care of the children . whenever lan disciples felt bored , were always welcomed to the back hills to play with the orphans . 

the rules were reduced to almost nothing but a simple 10 rules 

- an eye for an eye , a leg for a leg 

- full manners in places other than family 

- do not invade someone's privacy 

- cursing is okay at right times 

- be good to others even if you hate them , protect innocents 

- back talk is okay if you are using to defend your comrades 

- you are not a tool , let out emotions when you want , wherever you wish

- playing is good but no hurting and bullying 

- help others in need 

- love yourself 

it was something which li xing never expected to happen in lan clan of all . for once she really wished she could see lan qiren's face if he saw the rules newly inscribed on the wall . well , she was happy to see kids wearing white running and playing around like kids instead of those times where even kids walked like they were mourning for no reason . 

it was a pin drop silence , wei wuxian [gusu] was baffled of his own ability , was he even able to do this much? wont madam yu shout at him if he leads a sect much less as a demonic cultivator?

yiling laozu looked at the future lan clan dreamily , it was something he would wish as a change in lan clan to be frank . being an orphan and brought up in an abusive household , this was something he wished to see . he smiled at the sight of all the lan clan's punishment paddles were locked up in a store room . he loved freedom . 

both lan wangji looked at the scene and smiled faintly , looking at kids laughing and running around despite being tired , it really warmed his heart . their wei ying loved freedom and he gave it to the kids in the future . for once lan clan really looked gorgeous .

zewu zun was speechless , he did not know what to say looking at the lan clan which is opposite to the current lan clan . he looked at wangji from gusu timeline , if he was brought up in that timeline maybe his brother might have talked like that of the future lan zhan does , he thought 

jiang cheng [gusu] and jiang yanli [gusu] looked at wei wuxian [gusu] before falling into their own thoughts . if jiang cheng becomes the sect leader then if wei wuxian supports him as his right hand man , surely the yunmeng jiang sect would become more stronger right?