CHAPTER-17

after yiling laozu went to his beauty sleep or so he thought-

meanwhile ,

lan zhan hugged his wife who was washing the dishes from the behind to make him jerk a bit . 

"lan zhan! "

"hmm? "

"dont scare me like that lan zhan"

lan zhan hummed as he tightened his hug around the waist and put his head on the younger's neck and inhaled his calming scent making the other move his head so that his husband could have a good time . 

{18+ TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED ME TO REMIND😅}

soon wei ying was done cleaning and leaned onto lan zhan's chest . lan zhan's pervert hands made its way from wei ying's waist to his pants and sneaked its way inside it and grabbed wei ying's member making wei ying let out an soft ahhn~

"l-la-wait other me is -!"

"just checked- asleep"

"ahh?"

"then lets go" lan zhan carried wei ying as such to their room and shut the door and turned to wei ying who blushed . wei ying made a hand sign for lan zhan to come at him . when the other did the same , wei ying pulled lan zhan to a hot-passionate yet a hungry kiss making both moan in kiss . lan zhan was pushed below by wei ying who sat on him while kissing . 

wei ying's hands were undressing the other . after making his lan zhan naked , he moved back a little so that lan zhan could sit up straight . when lan zhan sat , wei ying sucked on his sweet point of his neck giving hickeys making lan zhan moan while his hands were undressing wei ying .

after giving a good amount of hickeys on his husband , wei ying smiled and used his forefinger to grab the attention of his husband by placing it under his chin . lan zhan looked at those love yet lust filled eyes of his husband with a smile . 

"say lan zhan....., do you want me to pleasure you here? *points to his lips* or here? *points to his chest* or...... *looks at the hard thing poking his ass* " wei ying subconsciously licked his lips in a round lubricating his almost dry lips at the sight of his husband's good long 10 inches [ while he himself is 8 ] making lan zhan's ears red as a breathe passed out of him 

"mm" that was enough to make wei ying do whatever he wants with him 

wei ying moved behind and sat on the bed in w shaped position and bent down to grab his husband . his husband's length is bigger than his entire face which made him drool at the sight of it . however he was snapped out of his drool when lan zhan grabbed his own and hit wei ying's head a little with it and said "suck it"

wei ying was more than pleased to do that . he kissed his husbands length at his pleasure points almost in a worshipping way before licking the pink tip of his . lan zhan breath became ragged and soon he knew he would moan and he did when wei ying teased his tip . 

wei ying slowly pushed his husband's member inside his throat not before inhaling its sweet smell . lan zhan threw his head back while moaning , it was as if the gods made wei ying's body was for just only him . it felt like he was in heaven . lan zhan ended up drooling while moaning as he grabbed his husband's head tight . 

wei ying bobbed his head up and down pleasuring his husband while passionately waiting for his yummy milk to be given for him . lan zhan petted his husband's hair when his hand got stuck in the middle . he removed the secret hairclip that he and his husband both possess . wei ying's hair which looked like it was trimmed at the edges perfectly ,fell down like a waterfall of hair which was bright red at the ends reaching upto his shoulders . he removed his own clip making his own hair fall down like a waterfall which had blond ends to his shoulders and tied both hairs with a hair band so that they wont come in the way in their happy moment together