CHAPTER-16

"what the-"

wei ying saw his past self covered in self harm . all full of scars , not fully healed yet . yiling laozu looked down and sighed . "listen-" however he was cut out by a loud slap from his future self . his eyes widened as he fell on the soft bed which made him bounce a little

"why ?......... why do you have to suffer for others ? " wei ying asked with tears in his eyes 

"i-" the words did not come out from yiling laozu , wei ying was correct , he was too selfless which made him suffer too badly . 

"do you know something? " yiling laozu looked at his future self who walked towards him "you deserve nothing from them , dont be selfless anymore past me " he was hugged tightly . he felt like he was in wen qing's arms for a second . big fat tears came out  from him . he clutched the other's dress and cried in agony till he exhausted himself to sleep . wei ying treated his wounds silently to not wake up the other 

wei ying patted his past self and tucked him on the bed . the amount of agony his past self emitted was too much for him , he wanted his lan zhan now . he slowly walked outside and closed the door with a small click . but what he did not know was that yiling laozu was wide awake pretending to sleep at the moment .

after closing the door , wei ying turned around to see jiang cheng , jin zixuan , jiang yanli , nie huaisang and the three juniors . somehow hanguang jun and his husband were missing . 

at the corner of wei ying's eye, he saw jiang cheng walking towards the room where his past self was sleeping . he held the other's hand stopping him at the moment 

"wei wuxian let go , i want to talk to him "

"chengcheng , it is not the right time he is sle-"

"I DONT CARE JUST LET ME GO-" 

a loud slap was heard , jiang cheng fell on the ground on his butt holding his cheek

"JIANG WANYIN! " wei ying's voice held so much warning and his eyes were bloodshot red , and it was frightening .

"YOU-"

"what? what do you think you can do ?! be a good little brother and get your ass out of here , i will let you once the other is ready " wei ying's nerves were popping out from his neck and his dangerous tone and his blood red eyes scared everyone . jiang cheng stood up and stood behind his sister .

"umm- " huaisang got the attention now "wei-xiong , how is our wei-xiong doing now?" he asked softly and hid half of his face behind the fan . 

wei ying's nerves and eyes turned normal as he looked at the person who questioned him . he gave a deep sigh . he continued "nie-xiong , he is doing good and is currently sleeping . he is traumatized over something , something that i dont know - in my field of experience , a person who lost his loved ones behave the same like him . for now , i would prefer you all to leave him alone and go do your works , once he himself is ready , he will face you all . i can regularly update over his condition if you want to . for now please leave , i am not in the mood to socialize right now . "

everyone nodded . 

"a-xian , can you let me talk to him-"

"mam, i am afraid i wont leave you in " wei ying's eye contact without any smile was scary . 

everyone gulped down . 

"lets go " zixuan guided his brother in law and his wife outside . 

wei ying looked at his hand , he never beat his brother in his life , he had always been so sweet that he was fearing that if he might end up with a bad person as a partner , he would end up suffering . but once again the jiang cheng he is facing now is a complete jerk who only thinks of himself . and he had beat up two people at the same time .