CHAPTER-25

wei wuxian opened his eyes after a full sleep . he looked at the unfamiliar ceiling . he turned to his left and saw his lan wangji sleeping . and every single memories flooded into both of them like tsunami and flushed in embarrassment . he shifted uncomfortably and stirred lan wangji awake . 

"mm....wei ying" came a groan from lan wangji 

"ahh... lan zhan ! good morning !" wei wuxian stood up and let lan wangji sit up . wei wuxian gulped , "i- i need to prepare for class , bye lan zhan!" wei wuxian ran from jingshi leaving a confused lan wangji . 

in two minutes came the bell of 5 o clock . 

lan wangji sighed , and got himself freshened up and did his usual meditation . 

lan wangji walked inside the classroom after their breakfast and saw every one present . his eyes met wei wuxian who was being scolded by jiang wanyin . when their eyes met , both blushed and turned away . 

an elder came in . everyone sat down quickly . 

"today there is no class , take your leave " the elder said quickly and left the room . every one was happy that today no old goats are going to teach them . 

"so what are we going to do now sizhui?" jin ling asked . 

" i dont know , maybe we can learn something from maiden wen-" sizhui was cut off by a loud 'NO' from jin ling . 

wen qing who perked up at the mention of her felt betrayed of that jin kid . 

"oh so how about we check over mother's phone?" jingyi suggested 

'what is a phone ?' everyone thought 

"that is an invasion to privacy jingyi ! you are not supposed to do it !" sizhui shouted softly . 

"now that you mention it , i wanna join too" jin ling joined jingyi who picked up wei ying's tab from his quaikun pouch 

"hhmmm! so what do dad say-umm hologram mode?" jingyi said confused . the tab glowed as a huge screen formed in front of everyone  

'wow!' everyone thought 

"a-die!" jingyi called and lan wangji looked at him , why is he calling him? . jingyi faced the tab in front of lan wangji's face who looked with a  [-_-] .........uhhh.......... very impressed face . 

the screen glowed in red 

[PASSWORD : LAN ZHAN]

[ACCESS ACCEPTED]

[LOADING...]

the screen opened . it was a pic of lan zhan and wei ying holding both a-yuan and a-yi in their arms and all were smiling . it was a family pic and was cute . it was the home page wallpaper . every one were shocked to see those two in that pic . 

"wow , it is you both sizhui and jingyi" jin ling exclaimed 

'if this is these two - then who did lan wangji actually marry?' nie huaisang whispered to jiang cheng but was overheard by both lan wangji and wei wuxian who blushed . 

"mommy is cute in short hair and long hair and also in ponytail too! i am proud to be the son of yiling laozu wei wuxian!" jingyi said it with proudness overwhelming him . everyone looked at wei wuxian and lan wangji who were blushing - how can these both can actually marry each other?