CHAPTER-24

all the juniors went to their dinner time , everyone felt happy knowing a new topic which was interesting . 

"but who thought it would be lan wangji of all who would rebel grandmaster qiren" jin zixun said and laughed . 

wei wuxian did not like jin zixun from the beginning and looked over lan wangji to look at him if he is comfortable or not . at a corner of his eye he saw yiling laozu and hanguang jun entering the room silently together and holding hands . he saw his own future self being pale , but not as pale as the one from 1000+ years in the future . 

yiling laozu and hanguang jun sat next to lan wangji who was sandwiched in between both of them . lan wangji was sitting expressionless , but both yiling laozu and hanguang jun could see him sad . 

"lan zhan , whats wrong ?" yiling laozu asked silently . the past jiang trio and the jiang disciples looked at yiling laozu , this is not wei wuxian , he is always trouble making . but to see him silently observing gave them a different taste  

lan wangji shook his head telling 'i am okay' to yiling laozu and continued to eat and left soon . yiling laozu looked at hanguang jun . the latter stood up and sat next to him , their shoulder brushing against each other . 

everyone noticed the difference between the two , they really wore the opposite . white and black , red and blue . nie huaisang thought "yin and yang ! that is cute !" . when all the eyes fell on him then he realized he told it out . he blushed in embarrassment as he looked down . both wangxian pair looked confused , but did not say anything . 

wei wuxian ate soon and left for lan wangji . he was sure , lan zhan would be uncomfortable when jin zixun said in that tone of scorn that his voice . he found lan wangji sitting on a rock in the dark . "lan zhan!" he called grabbing the older's attention . he walked in front of wangji . 

"lan zhan , i dont feel sleepy at all , shall we walk out for a while ?" wei wuxian lend a hand for wangji to take . lan wangji accepted for a walk and accepted the hand . 

the both were walking for a while . silently holding each other's hand and admiring the night beauty of gusu . they felt warm holding each other's hands . they both were walking for a while and reached the assigned room of wei ying and lan zhan . 

"lan zhan, i wonder what the two of them would do now .... the two missed their dinner " wei wuxian said looking at the door . 

lan zhan stayed silent . "come lan zhan , lets peep " . lan wangji's eyes widened and before he could say anything , the both were in front of the window of their bedroom . lan wangji took wei wuxian's hand , 

'wei ying this is a bad habit , peeping is forbidden' lan wangji wrote on his hand 

'haha , come on lan zhan ! just for a while ' wei wuxian wrote in the other's hand as he took out a talisman and stuck it on both of their heads . 

'now we can talk telepathically ' wei wuxian said in lan wangji's mind . the latter glared at him 

'apparently future you has a good hearing , he wont find us in this way hehe~' 

lan wangji nodded and agreed with him . 'only for a while' he said to wei wuxian who was taken aback a second . 

'yeah lan zhan , only for a while' wei wuxian gave his angelic smile to lan wangji whose ears turned red . 

WHAT THE TWO DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS THE END OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP~ 

[AN: I WELCOME YOU 18+ SCENES]