CHAPTER-14

it had been a break of a week where the sizhui and jin ling spent time with wei ying and lan zhan . while jingyi was being trained to be a proper heir to the lan sect by hanguang jun . whenever he sees the four together - he is not jealous, jealous not jealous at all!!

well , soon the results came and the three juniors went to the class . at a corner of their they saw lan qiren sitting and looking down on the three . the female elder who corrected all of the papers stood up and had the papers in her hands . all the students were nervous . all of them were . 

the elder started calling from the last . jingyi was biting his fingers . jin ling was holding his father's sword for comfort . sizhui held their hands and smiled at them even though it was painful . smiling is really painful , how does his uncle do that? 

"and the top three marks is being announced now - " she looked at the three nervous students who were in their own world to notice that everyone got their papers , she smiled and walked towards the three . 

she coughed a little to gain their attention , the three juniors looked at her with tears in their eyes . jin ling's knuckles were white . jingyi's fingers were bleeding . sizhui was too worried about the other two and had tears in his eyes . she clutched her heart - the three are too cute !!

"sizhui and jingyi and jin ling - scored A+ ,the top score achieved since hanguang jun was a student here , congrats kids . here " she gave the papers to the three and patted the three on their head . 

the three's world stopped spinning .they looked at the lady who has a smile on her like 'why are you looking at me like that?' . soon the lady turned and walked away . 

lan qiren stood up and with a loud humph , he walked out of this place . the other disciples also walked out and there is only the three who was frozen . 

jiang cheng and nie huaisang who were worried came and shook them up to gain their attention . and they succeeded . 

"jiujiu......" 

at a corner the both saw lan zhan and wei ying walking towards them . 

the three pushed the jiang and nie sect leader and ran towards the two adults and jumped on them . lan zhan being the strong one moved a step in front of wei ying and caught the three in his large arms with a smile . wei ying chuckled at the three and caressed their heads making the three purr . the disciples who were around were astonished to see their sect heir's behavior . this is entirely rude . 

"un....*sniffles*....uncle wei , uncle lan we all scored the highest score .!!*sniffles* " jingyi said . and the other two nodded . 

"uncle lan , lets shave grandmaster lan's beard!!" jin ling said . 

"how about we all eat first ?" wei ying asked 

"sect leader jiang , nie ! are you joining too?!" lan zhan shouted and the two agreed . 

while the 7 were walking they saw hanguang jun walking around , lan zhan put his hand on the older's waist and dragged him smoothly . while the other is still surprised 

"....." , the juniors and jiang wanyin and nie huaisang

they all sat down and lan zhan and wei ying brought out the food and arranged it . jiang cheng and huaisang was not drooling at all .

while they all were eating , the juniors said the way they actually felt when the score thing happened . at a certain point the three started crying . hanguang jun just patted his sons and jiang cheng hugged his nephew . huaisang turned to the other two who were busy eating .