CHAPTER-33

AN : 

      YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A LOT TO ME , SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT A LOT

------------------------------------------

another day , when the disciples and the 10 people from the future were inside the great martial hall of lan clan for no reason , a loud 'fuck you bitch' sound came from jingyi who flinched on the loud sound . 

everyone looked at jingyi with a speechless expression . 

"i-i did not say that!" he defended himself and took out his quaikun pouch and then saw wei ying's phone in it , it had been 2 weeks but he forgot to return the phone to its owner . 

he sweated under the glare of his father . hanguang jun's icy glare then turned into a slight huff if he did not see it correctly a second . 

jingyi sighed and switched on his phone and showed hanguang jun's face . 

"...." 

LOADING ....

USER : LAN ZHAN [COSPLAYING] 

and the phone switched on . everyone was stunned at the new wallpaper

 everyone was stunned at the new wallpaper

"damn , how can one look so beautiful?" a male disciple muttered but was heard by everyone . 

both lan wangji's ears were all red , even though this is not their wei ying , wei ying sure looks gorgeous in their eyes . 

"wait , is that a lan forehead ribbon?" a female gasp came and everyone looked at the forehead ribbon tied on his wrist . 

"future wangji- xiong already claimed him , no issues " nie huaisang said and nie mingjue had to glare at his brother . 

"yea , yea - my dad claimed my mum , no looking!" jingyi looked proud

none were able to take their eyes from that picture and it made both wei wuxian's nervous for some reason . it seemed god loved the two for a second and the picture changed 

 it seemed god loved the two for a second and the picture changed