CHAPTER-28

meanwhile , in the future wangxian .........

lan zhan woke up at 8 after a good sleep cuddling with his husband . he freshened up and was ready to wake his husband up when he looked at the cute sleeping beauty in front of him . wei ying was lying on his side with his two hands around a pillow and his breathe went out like a little puffs . 

lan zhan looking at this beautiful scene made his little member wake up . he wondered what would happen if he take it slow over his husband . 

[18-]

he gently grabbed wei ying's legs and dragged him to the edge without waking him up . he silently removed wei ying's dress and made him stark naked below him . he pushed his middle finger down his husband's hole and teased his husband's sweet spot and sucked on his nipples slowly, drinking his milk . 

the movements were calm and too soft on wei ying , it took 5 minutes for wei ying to give out signs of waking up out of pleasure . when wei ying woke up , he smiled and kissed lan zhan's crown and moaned hugging his lan zhan . wei ying turned horny .

"ahhhn~ , a-zhan-ahhh~ more ~"

lan zhan kissed wei ying and tasted his yummy cavern as he pushed two fingers inside wei ying , but teasing him slowly , making wei ying clench around his fingers hard . 

the both did not know how long they were kissing and fingering . at a certain point wei ying came on his stomach . he looked at his husband once more before grabbing his hard member and licking it . lan zhan grabbed wei ying's hair . wei ying slowly pushed lan zhan down his throat fully before taking it out and licked the shaft silently and kissed it making his husband more aroused than he already is . 

wei ying slowly gave his blowjob to lan zhan as if this was his first time . no- he never gave a blowjob this slowly to his husband before . it took a while to let lan zhan have his orgasm . 

lan zhan kissed his husband deeply as he put his hardness over wei ying's hole and rubbed it against him . both wei ying and lan zhan were aroused . lan zhan slowly thrusted inside all the way in , very slowly that wei ying arched his back in pleasure and made an 'O' as he moaned . 

lan zhan thrusted too slowly , and he pulled all the way out until only his shaft remained inside of wei ying . both moaned in pleasure . both of them gave love bites here and there over each other's milky skins . 

both wei ying and lan zhan loved this , in their timeline , both would be too busy to rather talk at each other . and because of that - once a-yi and a-yuan randomly asked them that do they hate each other as they dont talk to each other at all and their behavior made the two kids worry over them . the parents realized their mistake and made sure despite them being tired all over , they would talk with each other before passing out on the couch or the bed . with almost very less time , they would even rush up during their sex and end it out in 3-5 rounds soon with harsh and rough sex and would pass out on each other's arms . but being able to be in each other's arms as both were enjoying a passionate sex which they havent had in years made them happy . 

they did not know how many rounds they have went on . wei ying sat on lan zhan's lap and pushed lan zhan's member down his hole dripping with lan zhan's cum . he pushed all the way in to the point lan zhan hit his deepest parts . then he pulled all the way up until he could feel his love's shaft at the rim of his hole . he then did this as he rode on his husband . at a certain point he increased his speed and was about to bring out his climax along with lan zhan who was grabbing his waist together when .......