CHAPTER-32

all the disciples were dumbfounded . they never knew wei wuxian from the future is totally different man . they looked at the beaten up jin whore and hid their happiness behind a grief look . 

"everyone can leave now , we will take care of the rest " lan qiren coughed in a fist and told 

and everyone left . 

------------------------

the next day .......

all the disciples sat as their food was being served . hanguang jun and yiling laozu were one among the first to enter the room . everyone except wei ying and lan zhan were present . 

the door opened and wei ying entered inside the room with a huge box in his hand . it looked translucent and was closed with a blue lid , but something white was inside the box . 

jin ling's eyes widened "cake!"

wei ying's eyes found jin ling the second he said it out . "mn , you asked it right ? haha , i actually thought of bringing it yesterday , but my husband did not come - he is sleeping right now , he will come here after he wakes up and we all can eat together okay a-ling?" wei ying smiled at him when jin ling nodded with a smile and placed the box gently next to hanguang jun who faintly smiled at him . 

yiling laozu on the other hand was curious on how it tastes . 

"hanguang jun , do you have something which can cool things ?" wei ying asked 

hanguang jun threw a cooling talisman on the box . "thank you "

"mn"

[ AN : 

                   LOOK , I MADE HANGUANG JUN AND WEI YING'S RELATIONSHIP AS PURELY MUTUAL AND FRIENDLY , AND THE VERY SAME GOES TO YILING LAOZU AND LAN ZHAN , I GOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE THAT 'CAN YOU MAKE A SHIP ON THESE TWO COUPLE?' AND THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS THE SAME - 'NO' . AND I GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE ASKING ME TO 'SHIP YILING LAOZU AND WEI YING AND HANGUANG JUN AND LAN ZHAN' - I WAS LIKE WTF IS YOUR SHIP- 

                   I DONT WANT ANYMORE SHIPS LIKE THIS , WHILE I NORMALY PUT DOWN MY AN IN THE LAST , I HAVE TO PUT IT RIGHT HERE - ]

---------

the door opened revealing a female in a high bun with golden flower design , she had a violet-grey eye color and extravagant makeup on her face with a vermillion mark on her forehead . 

everyone stood up and bowed , wei ying noted hanguang jun perfect position and did the bow correctly . the lady followed the same . 

"may i know why am i summoned here today a-xuan?" she asked 

jin zixuan [post war] stood up making her gasp at her son's appearance after some years . he was truly handsome to lead the sect . "mom , i was asked to summon you , and the one who asked your presence was wei wuxian from the future ." his eyes met wei ying who smiled as a thank you . 

madam jin knew that wei wuxian is the only prodigy from yunmeng jiang clan . but her sworn sister often calls him as the disgrace of her sect . if wei wuxian were to ask her presence , then surely this would be important . 

wei wuxian walked towards her and pulled a chair and rested it behind her . then he motioned her to sit and himself sat on the other chair , at a good distance with each other ,on the opposite side .  he smiled at her which somehow made madam jin relax a bit before taking in a breathe and spoke slowly