CHAPTER-31

the next day was peaceful . hanguang jun woke up soon before 5 just to clean his dirty mess on the bed . after washing it for a long time to the point it held no smell other than sandalwood , he hummed a satisfied hum and threw it on the hanger . 

the morning was normal except yiling laozu did not stand up , well he could not stand up at all . the future wangxian couple just smiled and brought the food to their room and the four ate together . hanguang jun loved eating with people he knew and he realized it when he saw the other three interacting a little while eating . 

'no rules broken' he thought . it was an absolute lie , the other three broke the shouting rule and talking while eating rule . 

"hanguang jun , it is 9 - are you free?" wei ying asked silently . 

hanguang jun just looked at wei ying .............

his eyes widened 

he has to take class today and his time is now! 

he stood up and bowed a quick bow and sped walked all the way to the classroom to see all the students sitting and waiting for him . the two lan xichens and lan qiren was also present

"dad you are late-" jingyi stopped , he looked stunned . 

well everyone looked speechless when they looked at him and someone looked like they are about to qi deviate 

"...." 

what is wrong ? why does everyone stare at him like that? did he spill anything on his dress?

hanguang jun looked down and checked his robes , everything is alright . then why do they stare at him ?

then he remembered , he was eating a moment ago . his white handkerchief went all the way to him mouth and wiped them clean and when he saw it , a thin line of seasoning was on the kerchief . he sighed and looked in the room 

lan qiren took in a huge amount of oxygen to stay alive . 

"fa- hanguang jun , may i ask where your forehead ribbon is ?" sizhui asked politely despite being stunned to his core and trying his best not to show it . 

forehead ribbon huh................ OH WAIT THE FOREHEAD RIBBON?!!!! . hanguang jun remembered all those time where he tied up his wei ying in his forehead ribbon in many ways and enjoyed PAPAPA✨ 

his ears turned red . 

"wangji" zewu zun [post war] caught his attention . "is something wrong didi? you act weird" 

hanguang jun just stared at his brother . 

suddenly a push came behind him as he staggered a bit forward before perfecting his gesture . he turned to see his future self wearing a bandana with chinese characters on his head which was covered in a bit of his own hair . 

but before hanguang jun could read it , lan zhan ran towards lan qiren.

"yo- old man , looks like you are doing well?" lan zhan said innocently .