CHAPTER-26

AN: I WAS ASKED TO CONTINUE THE STORY-

SO HERE IT IS -

APOLOGIES FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LAST WEEK - I BARELY SLEPT THE ENTIRE WEEK [JUST 4 HOURS A DAY] AND I WAS FORCED TO GO OUT ON SUNDAY AND I RETUNED HOME AT 8 PM - 

SINCERELY -

I WANT A BREAK !!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

the next suddenly popped up and everyone saw xiuying jumping off the bichen while lan wangji just chuckled and head patted her - she ended up whining like her mom - "DADDYYY!!!"

{AN : PRETENED NONE HAVING ANY BOWS ON THEIR HANDS AND BACKS }

"lan zhan , you should really laugh more okay ?" wei wuxian said as he leaned a little on lan wangji 

"mmn"

everyone were stunned , lan wangji really replied to wei wuxian ? seriously?

yiling laozu and hanguang jun were admiring their future daughter , she really is a perfect 50-50 mix of both of them . not to mention her beauty too , hanguang jun really admired his wei ying's beauty - but seeing a female wei ying running around made his heart flutter in a positive way . their eyes met each other , yiling laozu is really the perfect person for him no matter what and he loves the mere fact . he smiled at yiling laozu who smiled in return . his breathe hitched - he would fall in love again and again just for this one person . 

after getting a series of head pat session , lan wangji gently let go of his daughter and gave his bichen to her . "here" lan wangji said as he saw his daughter looking at him . xiuying gave a squeal and got it from her father and kissed him on his cheek "thanks dad! , i will be going , bye!" she ran into one of those bushes . lan wangji smiled and sat on the nearby rock . 

yanli felt weird , she never got to kiss her parents . but see her niece doing it felt good , she might try this on their parents soon . 

"i think wangji xiong loosened up after having a daughter " sect leader nie teased hanguang jun who closed his eyes with red ears . 

both lan xichen were happy , their didi is finally showing emotions of his own . 

"i will marry her! i want her to pamper me entirely - even my little brother[dick] agrees with me !" jin zixun said and got all the deadly stares on him . 

jin zixuan face palmed , he should bury his cousin somewhere out of any one's reach . 

"lan wangji!" came a stern male voice . it was jiang cheng who came with a girl who looked older than xiuying . "jiang wanyin" lan wangji said as he patted the rock next to him . jiang cheng sat down next to him but kept a little distance for courtesy . the girl next to jiang cheng bowed to lan wangji who nodded in acknowledgement . the girl looked like she was at the age of 21 or 22 . she had a fine feature , sharp but gentle voice , stern sharp eyes . warm smile . she had a pear shaped body which looked gorgeous in jiang clan's uniform . "jiang li xiang , xiuying is there in the other side of the bushes " lan wangji said . li xiang looked at jiang wanyin . "a-xiang , you can go " jiang wanyin's tone was strict and sharp but his eyes were soft . li xiang took sandu from him and ran away . both of them sighed .