CHAPTER-23

the class for the rest of the day was canceled for the rest of the day for everyone's excitement .

wei wuxian shouted "i am going to meet future lan zhan!" and walked away . well everyone was admiring lan zhan's behavior towards lan qiren . they all walked and searched for lan zhan and met the 3 kids from the future .

"hey-" jiang cheng was cut off with "jiujiu!" from jin ling .jin ling hugged jiang cheng now that they both were of same height . "hey let me go-"

"umm , young master jin , may we know where future lan zhan is ?" wei wuxian asked 

"oh uncle lan ? he likes silence as much as he is loud , maybe how about checking the back mountains ? i mean , in my timeline he likes to sit there to relax for a while " jin ling said releasing the hug . 

everyone nodded . "then , how about i drag my friends here too?" jin ling asked with a calm smile . zixuan blushed , his future son just looked like his mother . he looked at yanli to see her blush . he never saw someone so cute . 

"sure , then we will go forward , join us at the back okay?" nie huaisang said 

"mmn , sure sect leader nie !" jin ling ran before huaisang could speak 

it was their first time walking in the back mountains and everyone stayed close and admired gusu's beauty . and sure jin ling and friends joined at the back . lan wangji out of ordinary stood next to wei wuxian and walked along with him . 

at a certain point they all saw a clearing and it was full of rabbits of only white and black or a mix of both colors . they all were cuddling closely and eating the grasses . it was a cute scenery for everyone to coo at . 

then they heard a humming voice , it was lan zhan's , it was the most calming thing if any one could say . they hid behind the bushes and saw lan zhan sitting silently petting a rabbit and smiling .  

lan zhan's hearing got him . he petted the rabbit as he silently opened his mouth and said "all 25 people along with my 3 troublemaking children come out!" . then every one knew they all were busted and stood up sheepishly , embarrassed of their own behavior . 

wei wuxian being the shameless one , picked up the rabbit and sat next to lan zhan but maintaining a little bit space and smiled at lan zhan . the older smiled at him . "now , are you all gonna stand up there?" he said and everyone scrambled up to take a rabbit and sit down around him . 

for some reason lan zhan never felt this happy , like people who really like him were his own family circle , and people at his own age who send him thirst messages for an one night stand even though he is married . but seeing kids looking at him with doe eyes of admiration truly made him happy . 

"hmm? want me to say anything ?" lan zhan asked noticing wen qing did not have any rabbit with her . he stood up and gave the white-black sleeping rabbit in his arms to her and head patted her and took the black rabbit on his head to his arms . wen qing was surprised at this behavior but smiled . 

"can you tell more about the balance part ?" it was huaisang who asked 

"hmm? wont that 'SHUFU' guy be shouting at us if i were to say ?" lan zhan made a weird expression when he mentioned lan qiren 

"no , will tell uncle " lan wangji said making everyone surprised . 

"umm , seriously ? i wanna ask something , wearing that white dress everyday , wont it get dirty?" lan zhan asked

"....." , lan wangji 

"yea mee too lan zhan tell me ?" wei wuxian joined in

"hey what is going on?" wei ying stood by a tree holding a baby black rabbit in his hands .